Herman Cain Dies From COVID-19 at Age 74

I now understand what you guys mean about Herman Cain
pardon my ignorance

I sill Wouldn’t want anyone to die from this
I admire your willingness toward class, but even jesus turned over the tables, making a huge scene in the temples. There is an Orange individual who has a pet turtle running the right, that most definitely need to experience the most severe effects of this virus.

weebay.gif

RIP. This all could have been avoided.

Also, can someone explain this Far Right / GOP mindset to me?

You'd think that after all that's happened, and a GOP ally dying from COVID, the Right would change their tune but it doesn't seem to be the case. It's like they don't want to accept help / others looking out for their best interests...

The closest analogy I can think of is a little toddler disobeying his/her parents when they ask the toddler to eat their vegetables :lol: :smh:

aepps20 aepps20 please share the coalgang perspective!

Well, ya’ think he realizes that he was playing for the wrong team as of yet? :lol:

He was a hero. H
RIP. This all could have been avoided.

Also, can someone explain this Far Right / GOP mindset to me?

You'd think that after all that's happened, and a GOP ally dying from COVID, the Right would change their tune but it doesn't seem to be the case. It's like they don't want to accept help / others looking out for their best interests...

The closest analogy I can think of is a little toddler disobeying his/her parents when they ask the toddler to eat their vegetables :lol: :smh:

aepps20 aepps20 please share the coalgang perspective!

Da sniffles are da sniffles B. Herman Berman Cain was a hero and will be awarded the presidential medal of freedom. We have to sacrifice the old for our economy. Herman is leading by example.

He was a hero. H

Da sniffles are da sniffles B. Herman Berman Cain was a hero and will be awarded the presidential medal of freedom. We have to sacrifice the old for our economy. Herman is leading by example.
Trump and Cain were around the same age.

What are you saying b?

Back
Top Bottom