Herman Cain Dies From COVID-19 at Age 74

True martyrdom.

RIP.

HalfFlippantBufflehead-size_restricted.gif

Dead*** how Trump doesn’t have it?

He's a known germophobe. He likely takes supreme caution in his personal life. He's a conman so he has no problem taking care of himself while convincing the masses not to.

COVID aside, he had a point tho. At this point, no one trusts the government or the media. How could you?

how about simply trusting the advice of medical professionals that have recommended since at least April to wear a mask when in public?

instead this clown was mocking the notion of masks and even the virus itself up until the point he died from it

how about simply trusting the advice of medical professionals that have recommended since at least April to wear a mask when in public?

instead this clown was mocking the notion of masks and even the virus itself up until the point he died from it
Did you miss where I said, “covid aside”? At this point I’m wearing mask to keep from slapping the **** out of someone.

I mean, to believe that wearing a mask is only for some conspiracy and that Covid is a hoax is to say that every doctor, every nurse, every hospital, every Virologist, every Epidemiologist, every health organization, and everyone in the medical health field not only in this country, but in the entire world... is in on this hoax. You're either riding with all of them, or Joe Shmoe who failed science class in 5th grade and thinks a bunsen burner is a sex position.

Did you miss where I said, “covid aside”? At this point I’m wearing mask to keep from slapping the **** out of someone.

the irony of course is Cain has worked in both politics and media

plenty of reasons to distrust government and media

but certainly not any of the disingenuous reasons people like Cain are suggesting

Last edited:
Yooooo

I know its cold and wrong but I am laughing.

Plus yall killing me with the iconic Herman Cain gif :rofl:

The perfect reaction to just the idea of this let alone it being reality.

That Texas congressman that refused to ear mask has contracted COVID and is now blaming mask wearing for hi diagnosis.

Back
Top Bottom