HEROES - 2 Hour Premier Tonight @ 8PM EST

So sure, the newest episodes haven't been as interesting as the first season, but for some reason they all still keep me glued to the story. Anyone elseexcited about this? I'll definitely be tuning in for these 2 hours... hopefully the season isn't far behind!

im definitely interested to see what goes on this season. this show had me hooked season 1 and really has been tumbling ever since the season 1 finale. Ive gotlow hopes for this premiere so hopefully im not too disappointed.

Damn I didn't even know it was premiering today... Good Looks Broski
pimp.gif

Yessir... from the looks of the end of season 3, I think this season may actually progress in a positive way. but who knows..... i'm still confused on whathappened to all of the season 2 characters. I heard they won't even be in the story anymore.

Thought it was cool that they got Seth Green involved in the actual story though.

This show needs to settle down and find itself again. It has gone off on elaborate tangents with way to quick resolutions for my taste. They have tillmidseason to get it right or it will be cut from the lineup. I will not be sucked in like I have been with smallville which has basically the same issues.

I stopped watching after season 2. Even that was a pain to get through completely.

Nothing can watch Season 1.

"somebody gotsta die" [emoji]169[/emoji] NOTORIOUS

if someone doesnt die this season, then i'm bailing.

Originally Posted by yung egg foo

rumor is
Spoiler [+]
Mohinder is committing that

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

rumor is
Spoiler [+]
thank god @ spoiler

Oh and Ray Park is in playing a Knife-wielder with super speed. That's a super plus for me. Oh and T-Bag is there as the bad guy. I think they are pullingout the stops. Am I the only one that thinks that when u watch a whole season back to back the story makes much more sense? Cause when I watch it on tv itseems like they jump around alot but when I watched S3 on Netflix it fit perfectly. It also made S2 seem decent

I followed season 1 and 2. Didn't pick up on season 3 because of schedule conflict..now I'm so lost. I think I'm just going to throw in the whiteflag and give up on the show.
laugh.gif

I think you can watch all of the episodes on NBC's website... for those of you who really want to see them or catch up. I feel i've seen so muchalready I can't miss anything else or i'll feel left out

rumor is
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
That would be ill.

I know the show hasn't been great since season 1 but I've been watching from the get, so I'll be tuned in.

I just hope they stop copying the damn X-Men storylines.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

rumor is
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
That would be ill.

I know the show hasn't been great since season 1 but I've been watching from the get, so I'll be tuned in.

I just hope they stop copying the damn X-Men storylines.
They biting that show about the Carnival this time but w/e if the show improves because of it, I'm all for it

I'm hyped for Heroes. It's gotten worse since Season 1 but it's still a great show. I guess we'll see what's up at 8pm.

Has anyone seen the actual commercial on NBC for the premier? I'm not gonna lie it looked kind of funny at first the way peter (or whoever the quickglimpse was of) flying up a flight of stairs..

Partly the reason why I want to see whats up... 2 hours is a long showing

Originally Posted by Shooter116

Has anyone seen the actual commercial on NBC for the premier? I'm not gonna lie it looked kind of funny at first the way peter (or whoever the quick glimpse was of) flying up a flight of stairs..

Partly the reason why I want to see whats up... 2 hours is a long showing

2 hours is going to fly by if this season is anything like i'm hoping

Back
Top Bottom