HEROES - 2 Hour Premier Tonight @ 8PM EST

I am so hype for this premier!

I just happen to be watching the Today Show and "Hiro" was on talking about the up coming season. Then they said it was premiering tonight, I brokeout with the tootsie roll, my girl was lookin at me like I was crazy.

Damn forgot all about this... hopefully I have time to catch it tonight.

wish i could watch but unfortunately i have to go to work.

how do you use the spoilerr function

Probably my last chance with the show. Happy to see T-Bag. I got a feeling this show will be canceled if this season is whack

I don't care for how they did not explain Peter's powers messing up last season or the restriction put on it.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Probably my last chance with the show. Happy to see T-Bag. I got a feeling this show will be canceled if this season is whack

I don't care for how they did not explain Peter's powers messing up last season or the restriction put on it.
uhhhh Pete explained it second episode of Vol. 4. Episode's called "Trust and Blood" He can only one power at a time. Deal withit.[rumor] He'll be back to normal soon...[/rumor]

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by yung egg foo

"somebody gotsta die" [emoji]169[/emoji] NOTORIOUS

if someone doesnt die this season, then i'm bailing.

rumor is
Spoiler [+]
Mohinder is committing that
laugh.gif
That would be ill.

I know the show hasn't been great since season 1 but I've been watching from the get, so I'll be tuned in.

I just hope they stop copying the damn X-Men storylines.

laugh.gif
i thought i was the only one that noticed that, i guess they goinginto space this season...

Avy check..can't wait for 8PM! Like others I've been hooked since season 1, but the last two have been very disappointing..S4 looks promising though, Ihaven't looked at much info besides commercials and a couple articles..
Spoiler [+]
I hate spoilers

uhhhh Pete explained it second episode of Vol. 4. Episode's called "Trust and Blood" He can only one power at a time. Deal with it.[rumor] He'll be back to normal soon...[/rumor]
That's not an explanation of why, that's an explanation of how it worked that season. It's $***@@+% imo. They thought they had tolimit the god like powers so they rape Hiro and cripple Peter. When what they should've been doing is upping the writing quality so they wouldn'tcontradict each of Peter's powers.

I mean how many times are they gonna clean slate Sylar? Most of the ppl he killed in season 1 was all for nothing. This show also needs to improve on fightscenes. Instead of copying plots from the comics, they should try and mimic the Marvel movies.

I also feel we really need someone to counter Peter's power instead of crippling his shhh. No it's not Sylar. Dude is just a bad guy version of him.There needs to be a guy Peter can't mimic ability wise.
Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

So if Sylar is back, then Nathan is officially dunzo?
Yea I thought the same but I'm sure Hiro will get his powers back and bring Nathan to the present. I don't know what's there obsessionwith killing Nathan at every season finale just to bring him back or keep him around in some other fashion.

They need to commit. Just like LOST......did

Hey_

Everybody should be watching this with trepidation.

Show has been riddled with terrible writing since season 2.

I want to believe they can pull themselves back from the brink, but once I heard Fuller left after returning from Pushing Daisies, I find it extremely hard tohave an iota of hope.

Julius F. Wrek

last episode i watched was the one where the plane crashed.. anything good happened since then?

Hey_

uhhhh Pete explained it second episode of Vol. 4. Episode's called "Trust and Blood" He can only one power at a time. Deal with it.[rumor] He'll be back to normal soon...[/rumor]
That's not an explanation of why, that's an explanation of how it worked that season. It's $***@@+% imo. They thought they had to limit the god like powers so they rape Hiro and cripple Peter. When what they should've been doing is upping the writing quality so they wouldn't contradict each of Peter's powers.

I mean how many times are they gonna clean slate Sylar? Most of the ppl he killed in season 1 was all for nothing. This show also needs to improve on fight scenes. Instead of copying plots from the comics, they should try and mimic the Marvel movies.

I also feel we really need someone to counter Peter's power instead of crippling his shhh. No it's not Sylar. Dude is just a bad guy version of him. There needs to be a guy Peter can't mimic ability wise.
Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

So if Sylar is back, then Nathan is officially dunzo?
Yea I thought the same but I'm sure Hiro will get his powers back and bring Nathan to the present. I don't know what's there obsession with killing Nathan at every season finale just to bring him back or keep him around in some other fashion.

They need to commit. Just like LOST......did

My sentiments exactly.

I don't think the budget allows for that epic fight between Sylar and Peter that they've been teasing us with since the first season.

Man, if they flash forward to the future one more cot damn time...

...Ali Larter can leave with Nathan too.

Julius F. Wrek

yea we need to drop some of the older characters and bring in new people. Pull a Power Rangers.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

im definitely interested to see what goes on this season. this show had me hooked season 1 and really has been tumbling ever since the season 1 finale. Ive got low hopes for this premiere so hopefully im not too disappointed.

I agree. I feel like if Im let down tonight, then Im done with the show. I hope they can restore their former glory and keep me on board cause I like what Ifeel the show could have been

DVRing this because I'm in class right now. I'm hyped though. Can't wait to see my man T-Bag
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom