HEROES Season 3:Ep. 9 - "It's Coming" [Nov. 17th, 2008]

Last week was Villains, and we finally saw what happened with the Patrelli drama
pimp.gif

Can't wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1230819.jpg

Damn, I need to catch up on Heroes. Haven't watched it in a few weeks now.

This show is amazing.
Spoiler [+]
It is crazy how Hiro got his powers taken away and brought down to 10 yrs old, yet he still has the powers
eek.gif
, so Peter probably has the ability to steal his powers too... but too Adam's was permanently taken away, hmm.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

And now I'm confused about Sylar's power.
He basically has Arthur's power (his "dad"). Heroes have powers that can evolve, because they don't know about that power yet,just like Matt Parkman being able to go make you dream or go into your dreams/minds. So now Sylar learned you can do it without killing, just by touching
pimp.gif
(and probably getting evolved emotionally)

"Forgive yourself - We're all at war with ourselves, that's what it means to be human - The trick is figuring out how to be on the winningside."

Okay I'm lost here... how does Arthur want to "save the world" by giving regular humans powers? And how the hell does an eclipse give powers andtake them away? This show moves too damn fast...

Yet another episode where I'm left not wanting more and excited for next week, but just confused as all hell about what's going on.

Episode had it's good moments though, I'll just wait til next week so hopefully it's cleared up some.

so thats how ando kills hiro...he gets a power?...or maybe someone changes the way they look to look like ando

I don't know...I was disappointed by that episode. The last 8 or so minutes finally put the show on the right track, but Hiro being a kid (ANOTHER sidequest/problem that has to do with Hiro
eyes.gif
) and that whole Sylar/Elle confrontation was horrible...how are you gonna follow a set-up episode with anotherset-up? I know there's a part two of this season, but Part 1 has been all over the place...just look at Sylar.
smh.gif

I'm not saying this season sucks, but the show needs to have more direction...it has good episodes that fill in on info, but there's too muchirrelevant %+$% going on...characters end up being lost.

Yo people on NT don't beast over Heroes anymore????
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I will NOT let this happen with LOST.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All this setting up...just a real life version of Dragon Ball Z..gonna drag on forever..

but I did like this episode. I am in favor of the Elle+Sylar relationship but the Hiro thing all over again? super annoying...

Show's all over the damn place. It's still intriguing because of some of the characters/actors... but there's so much pointlessness, filler, and/orcrap that it keeps it from being great.

I thought the episode's strong point was Sylar/Elle, they're an intriguing couple as actors and as characters. Everything else was pretty dumb.They're also just switching alliances around at will, it feels stale...

This episode was a lot better than last weeks. To see Sylar take Elle's power without shedding any blood is really cool...Maybe Peter gains his power backthrough Sylar some how?

Arthur P didn't take Hiro's powers obviously if he can still use them, he just locked up his memories sorta like how he did Mama P but different.

Back
Top Bottom