HEROES Season 3:Ep. 9 - "It's Coming" [Nov. 17th, 2008]

I was reading all the comics and it seems like the powers thing originated in the haitian's homeland( the symbol seemed to come from his father). Since hisfather died does this make the haitain the ultimate hero ? He can stop anybody from using their powers, well, atleast while he is conscious.

Originally Posted by targiu23

I was reading all the comics and it seems like the powers thing originated in the haitian's homeland( the symbol seemed to come from his father). Since his father died does this make the haitain the ultimate hero ? He can stop anybody from using their powers, well, atleast while he is conscious.
the haitian is one of the best heroes on the show, dude is underrated imo

& suresh is looking nasty
sick.gif
sick.gif

I was pretty disappointed with this episode. And I'm not one to overly criticize the show either. But there was too much that left me scratching and/orshaking my head.

- First of all.... Hiro. He already acts like he's 10 but now they "officially" made him a 10 year old. What the... Pointless.

- Arthur not taking Hiro's power. Makes no sense. Unless he didn't do it for a reason... But even if he left Hiro alive because he needed Hiro to dosomething at a later date, why couldn't he have just taken his power and do it himself at that later date?

- Adding "romance" to the show again.... Ugh... That's part of the reason why season 2 was such a drag at times (Claire and West along with Peterand Caitlin). The core audience of a series like this doesn't care about that sappy @#%#. Fans just want to see action with a bit of drama. If there'sromance in the show, do it like how the writers do it with Nathan and his women: quick and off-camera. I couldn't care less about a sweaty, half-nakedSylar smiling and cuddling with Elle. Or a ditzy Daphne telling Matt that she loves him. How long has this chick known him anyway?? A week? Two maybe?? Come onman.... Keep that romance to a minimum.

- I really, REALLY hate the fact that they are trying to make Sylar a good guy. What made his character so interesting in the first place is that he was abad-!%%. And now they are essentially giving him a free pass for murdering innocent people (hunger or not). Weak.

- Elle's father got murdered by Sylar and she's cool with it after he "cures" her? Meh...

- I highly doubt that Claire is the catalyst. I think it's just a twist that the writers are trying to throw out there. I'm guessing (hoping) that thereal catalyst will be Peter.

- No Muggles.
indifferent.gif

I still love the show and plan to support it to the very end. But I gotta call it like I see it. That episode was buns.

I think Arthur P's powers of straight taking powers is like the natural progression of the power Peter and Sylar have, similar to how Parkman just readminds at first, but now can put thoughts in there like his father.

Originally Posted by ape

so arthur petrelli feels threatened by hiro somehow...he tears off usutu's head but just reverts hiro to a 10 year old? and matt parkman bleeds in real life after being cut in the mental realm? also, isaac mendez is dead...and how come sylar never used that gun power from last week. man i love this show but sometimes its like these producers skipped out on editors.
too many people write for this show. Every episode is written by someone else and it throws some stuff off because the new guy might forgetsomething that the other guy talked about. I think they need to write the episodes together in a locked room

Ep was coo just watched it again.

What happened to the black people?

The whole good v.s evil thing is cool but show seems predictive.

IDK im still a fan

Originally Posted by MrOchoa

Ep was coo just watched it again.

What happened to the black people?

The whole good v.s evil thing is cool but show seems predictive.

IDK im still a fan
yea they totally dropped the N.O. story cause the characters didn't have any real play in this Husband vs Wife thing. They might be back nextVol.

Episode was...meh kind of

I just hate how everything is a big secret, and when you catch on it suddenly switches up again. Like someone said, the fact that so many different peoplewrite "Heroes", alot of things just don't make sense and/or add up. An eclipse gives/takes powers? If that was the case in this alternatereality, wouldn't the OGs have lost/gained their powers 10x by now?

All points were already made in this thread but I had to reiterate them. Hopefully it all comes together..

i think they moreso "copy" powers because sylar took elles power and she still has hers...i think peter will regain his eventually...it just mighttake longer for him

- Arthur not taking Hiro's power. Makes no sense. Unless he didn't do it for a reason... But even if he left Hiro alive because he needed Hiro to do something at a later date, why couldn't he have just taken his power and do it himself at that later date?
he already has hiro's ability.

maybe he just wants him on his squad...

Waaaait.
Gabriel (Sylar) can now get powers without ripping heads off?
pimp.gif

Maybe he can also give powers. I seriously think he will have something to do with Peter getting his powers back.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I was pretty disappointed with this episode. And I'm not one to overly criticize the show either. But there was too much that left me scratching and/or shaking my head.

- First of all.... Hiro. He already acts like he's 10 but now they "officially" made him a 10 year old. What the... Pointless.

- Arthur not taking Hiro's power. Makes no sense. Unless he didn't do it for a reason... But even if he left Hiro alive because he needed Hiro to do something at a later date, why couldn't he have just taken his power and do it himself at that later date?

- Adding "romance" to the show again.... Ugh... That's part of the reason why season 2 was such a drag at times (Claire and West along with Peter and Caitlin). The core audience of a series like this doesn't care about that sappy @#%#. Fans just want to see action with a bit of drama. If there's romance in the show, do it like how the writers do it with Nathan and his women: quick and off-camera. I couldn't care less about a sweaty, half-naked Sylar smiling and cuddling with Elle. Or a ditzy Daphne telling Matt that she loves him. How long has this chick known him anyway?? A week? Two maybe?? Come on man.... Keep that romance to a minimum.

- I really, REALLY hate the fact that they are trying to make Sylar a good guy. What made his character so interesting in the first place is that he was a bad-!%%. And now they are essentially giving him a free pass for murdering innocent people (hunger or not). Weak.

- Elle's father got murdered by Sylar and she's cool with it after he "cures" her? Meh...

- I highly doubt that Claire is the catalyst. I think it's just a twist that the writers are trying to throw out there. I'm guessing (hoping) that the real catalyst will be Peter.

- No Muggles.
indifferent.gif

I still love the show and plan to support it to the very end. But I gotta call it like I see it. That episode was buns.

i agree,show is falling off FAST. and the characters are going nowhere
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

Waaaait.
Gabriel (Sylar) can now get powers without ripping heads off?
pimp.gif

Maybe he can also give powers. I seriously think he will have something to do with Peter getting his powers back.
Well Sylar's power is to look at something and see how it works. Maybe he can look and "fix" Peter's lack of powers like hefixed Elle's power?

I agree that Hiros storyline is getting really annoying, makes no sense that he thinks he's 10. If he's not gonna take the power, why not memory lossor something? Turning him back to 10 is stupid imo.

I don't think the romance is too bad between Sylar and Elle, its good to see that there changing Sylars character around because he can't keep goingaround chopping heads off when more important things are going on. It would just drag out and his character would have to be eliminated. This is a good way tokeep him a regular.

The whole thing with Matt and Daphne is dumb, how bad can her previous life be, isn't she just a thief? How is she gonna fall in love after a week or 2when shes betraying him the whole time.

I guess or hope the Haitian can heal peter or something, the last few episodes are dragging, they shouldn't drag out the war so long because we all knowArthurs gonna lose probably Sylar switching sides or something.

And I hope next week can make some sense of the Eclipse all of them losing powers seems dumb, I thought they would've just added new heroes or something.

Originally Posted by and1play5

Originally Posted by supreme math

Kristen is getting choosen over Hayden anyday of the week
pimp.gif
devil.gif

kristen_bell_sexy_bikini_sex_5.jpg

you are right my man...she is banging

yeah man, Claire-bear just doesn't look as hot as she did before, it must be the fake extensions.

smh at Papa P gettin' soft and letting Mama P & Parkman free
indifferent.gif
It looks like Knox is the only real bad guy left. Everybody just seemed to fall into the "villains" category

Originally Posted by jonny1200

I guess or hope the Haitian can heal peter or something, the last few episodes are dragging, they shouldn't drag out the war so long because we all know Arthurs gonna lose probably Sylar switching sides or something.
i dont think the bad guys will lose so to speak (which ever side is bad in the end) there will be some on the run

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I was pretty disappointed with this episode. And I'm not one to overly criticize the show either. But there was too much that left me scratching and/or shaking my head.

- Adding "romance" to the show again.... Ugh... That's part of the reason why season 2 was such a drag at times (Claire and West along with Peter and Caitlin). The core audience of a series like this doesn't care about that sappy @#%#. Fans just want to see action with a bit of drama. If there's romance in the show, do it like how the writers do it with Nathan and his women: quick and off-camera. I couldn't care less about a sweaty, half-naked Sylar smiling and cuddling with Elle. Or a ditzy Daphne telling Matt that she loves him. How long has this chick known him anyway?? A week? Two maybe?? Come on man.... Keep that romance to a minimum.

- I really, REALLY hate the fact that they are trying to make Sylar a good guy. What made his character so interesting in the first place is that he was a bad-!%%. And now they are essentially giving him a free pass for murdering innocent people (hunger or not). Weak.

- I highly doubt that Claire is the catalyst. I think it's just a twist that the writers are trying to throw out there. I'm guessing (hoping) that the real catalyst will be Peter.

- No Muggles.
indifferent.gif

PREACH! Everything I maximized I said to my boy in some variation...you know what I think the problem is? People complained that the 2nd seasonwent too slow (I didn't have a problem with it, but the Hiro/Adam storyline could have been shorter)...so now things are going too quick and there'stoo many plot turns. The show needs to find the right balance, like there was in Season 1...like you said, I love the show and plan to see it all the waythrough its conclusion, but if they don't fix things up quick...the ratings are gonna fall off the map...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom