Hey bros, with Father's day around the corner, the blues are setting in....

there's always hope man, I remember my gf was on the pill and we used a condom, and it turns out she had a problem with her uterus. She still got pregnant!

probably because youre eating a bunch of GMOs/dead animal flesh. not to mention all the other toxins.

if you dont eat a diet of whole foods pretty much everything in it will contain corn/soy 100% of which is genetically modified in this country

im actually worried about being infertile myself, there has been a huge rise in infertility due to what we deal with on a day to day basis. all by design, word to bill gates.

probably because youre eating a bunch of GMOs/dead animal flesh. not to mention all the other toxins.

if you dont eat a diet of whole foods pretty much everything in it will contain corn/soy 100% of which is genetically modified in this country

im actually worried about being infertile myself, there has been a huge rise in infertility due to what we deal with on a day to day basis. all by design, word to bill gates.
Yes...because a woman from the hood that has 7 different kids from 5 different men and the dude with 22 kids from 14 women are DEFINITELY on the raw vegan diet.

Jokes aside and I know sooner or later they'll be coming cuz it's too tempting given it's Ksteezy but I have to say this is one of my biggest real life fears.

Raw or nothing my man.

Hope it works out for you somehow. Dunno if you got the money for them to get it done with other options

Last edited:
So Im bored at work with lots on my mind as of lately, as many of you know ive been with my wife for almost 14 years, got married 3 years ago, it never dawned on me up until like 4 years ago, that crap we may have a fertility issue....well I guess I always thought that eventually our chance to be parents would come....so the years have passed, my friends started their families, we have a gorgeous niece and still nothing of our own, so this year we finally decide to do a fertility work up, to my surprise we find out im the one with the issue....the percentage of moving sperm im producing is wayyyyyyyy below the normal
mean.gif
all these years i thought id be good and maybe the reason why we never got pregnant was because SHE might have a problem....which usually is the case, but to hear these news some weeks ago, really threw me for a loop. The fertility doc told us our best option is IVF which at our age is about 10k or we can try a couple of cycles of IUI's (Artificial Insemination) and see how it goes. Today we did our first cycle after a full week of daily bloodwork and ultrasounds from the wife, to make sure the procedure was done under optimal conditions. So today we go in, I produce my sample we come back 1 hour later for the procedure, Doc walks in and gives me the breakdown, it was disheartening to hear that the chances of it working are below 5% because of the low amounts of moving sperm I produce, I just hope that by some miracle we go back in 2 weeks and get a positive pregnancy test....we are 30 years old and eager to start a family, feeling like some piece is missing in our relationship, me feeling incompetent as a man to not be able to give us the gift of a child....envious of those who can so easily, envious of my friends, so much **** going through my head about this, now with fathers day around the corner and my boy sending me pictures of the fathers day card his 5 year old made him, family planning to take out my father-n-law and bro-in-law for a dinner and im the only male out the family who cant relate with them....it just sucks bros.

Anyways, I just want you guys to appreciate the gift you have, dont go effin around and slippin up and thinking an abortion will fix it, because just like me there are other men who can only wish and pray that one day we have the opportunity to celebrate fatherhood, something so many men seem to take for granted.

Last but not least, happy fathers day to all those responsible dads out there, doing it all for their kids.

INB4 GET A BLOG.
INB4 TL;DR
INB4 CLIFFS?
adopt a kid or have your bro(if you have one) help

Sorry for your luck man. You can be annoying but I wish this on nobody. Your in my prayers bruh.

Thanks for the support Phillip...it's very stressful, specially being an only child to a single mother, the inland wanting a grandkid also, seeing my niece grow up and knowing that if by the time my child comes all of my close friends and family's kids will be WAYYYY older...so many factors come in to play and then I turn around and I see two 19 year olds popping a kid they can't even support, irks me to say the least....honestly one of my biggest fears though, is something happening to me and leaving my mother with nothing since I'm all she has.

No harm done Ricky...I share the private little details with you guys easier than I probably would with people who actually know me...to you guys I'm just a dude behind a screen at the end of the day, how much would it really hurt me if someone threw this in my face...they'll look worse by doing so really.

It's funny you guys say to pray on it...lol...motherinlaw brought me some blessed fertility bread she got from some woman with a prayer inside....lol...bread is delishhhh
bruh try some mamajuana

this kills me when I see all the clowns just having kids because they don't care and live off the system

good luck Steezy; hope you have a Father's Day miracle soon

Though everybody's different, my aunt and uncle were constantly trying to have a kid. 10 years later (in 2004, @ ages 36 & 39 respectively), they finally got one. Sooner or later it will happen, regardless if you may not think so. Just keep at it steeze.

It has always irked me that there are so many couple ready and willing to have kids, and are prepared to do so, yet it takes them so long to do so, while all these 15-20 years olds pop out litters like dogs.

That's rough news to hear.  Even though I'm only 19, the thought of not having youngsters scares me.  I came from a huge family and want my kids to have the same.

Just keep your head(s) up and hopefully you'll have even more to celebrate next year.

For all yall dudes with brothers suggesting this, if you had low sperm count would you go for that option? I can't see myself letting my brother impregnate my lady and then raise the kid like it's my own.

Funny on tv but not acceptable in real life.

Last edited:
^^^

First off, the brother isn't actually having sex with the wife. It's artificial insemination.

Me and my bro share genetics. So if I couldn't have one of my own, I'd consider it over adoption.

Kid is more likely to look like me and have some of my traits that way.

^^^

First off, the brother isn't actually having sex with the wife. It's artificial insemination.

Me and my bro share genetics. So if I couldn't have one of my own, I'd consider it over adoption.

i agree if i had a bro, thats one favor id call in....but im *** out of luck being an only child....lol

and if you think this is only possible by letting the brother sleep with with your girl....im just gonna :rofl:

^^^

same here. If my bro can help me have a kid, I rather have it that way. He'd have all my genes from both sides.

i agree if i had a bro, thats one favor id call in....but im *** out of luck being an only child....lol

and if you think this is only possible by letting the brother sleep with with your girl....im just gonna
roll.gif
You have thousands of NT bros!

^^^

and if you think this is only possible by letting the brother sleep with with your girl....im just gonna :rofl:
Well I know there's artificial insemination but that costs money. Just going off what you mentioned about how much money these other options would cost and the NTers suggesting it I didn't think yall had 10 stacks (or something in that range) on hand to spend on a baby.

Last edited:
Well I know there's artificial insemination but that costs money. Just going off what you mentioned about how much money these other options would cost and the NTers suggesting it I didn't think yall had 10 stacks (or something in that range) on hand to spend on a baby.

artificial insemmination is covered by my insurance 100% so besides the daily copays for doc visits, ultrasounds and blood work which is about 75 each time and probably 6 visits before they say ok we ready....thats all im spending each cycle, so i rather go that route first if there is a chnce before jumping straight to IVF, which is not guaranteed, a large chance of multiples and pretty painful for her....but the way the doc painted the picture it appears that'll be the route we will be going...

artificial insemmination is covered by my insurance 100% so besides the daily copays for doc visits, ultrasounds and blood work which is about 75 each time and probably 6 visits before they say ok we ready....thats all im spending each cycle, so i rather go that route first if there is a chnce before jumping straight to IVF, which is not guaranteed, a large chance of multiples and pretty painful for her....but the way the doc painted the picture it appears that'll be the route we will be going...
So are you just not able to have sex or is something wrong with her eggs?

huh??....nah man, i dont suffer from erectile disfunction...lol we have sex, the problem is my swimmers bruh...

You ain't fapping enough bruh.

But really, best of luck to both of you. Hopefully you get some positive news in the next few weeks. Hopefully by next year, you'll have a little one.

I would recommend changing your diet a lil bit ( incorporating more leafy greens) and more exercise ( especially leg strength: produces more testosterone), and cardio. Best o luck

I would recommend changing your diet a lil bit ( incorporating more leafy greens) and more exercise ( especially leg strength: produces more testosterone), and cardio. Best o luck

Are there any supplements you can take ie: Yohimbe I heard that is supposed to help with promoting reproduction in men

Back
Top Bottom