Hey JB learn from the past!

cool link, the pics are
pimp.gif

I had the chance to get that magazine on ebay a couple of years back, still kicking myself that I never got it. -unfortunately JB will never get even close to that kind of craftmanship again.

btw -OP, you should give credit to Flattophitop's blog, he has always dropped some nice knowledge both on his blog & to NT

It's kind of crazy to think that the model VI we all know & love could've turned out so differently

I had the chance to get that magazine on ebay a couple of years back, still kicking myself that I never got it. -unfortunately JB will never get even close to that kind of craftmanship again.

btw -OP, you should give credit to Flattophitop's blog, he has always dropped some nice knowledge both on his blog & to NT

It's kind of crazy to think that the model VI we all know & love could've turned out so differently

Wow, never realized this before...but the OG II's had a VERY different shape. I heard that the original molds for the shoes were broken or lost or something in italy.

Didn't they used to make the ar jordan II's IN italy? or did they just use the italian leather? I'm not sure, but all i know is that the retros are so off is because the original mold was broken...or something like that happened to it.

11.jpg

Wow, never realized this before...but the OG II's had a VERY different shape. I heard that the original molds for the shoes were broken or lost or something in italy.

Didn't they used to make the ar jordan II's IN italy? or did they just use the italian leather? I'm not sure, but all i know is that the retros are so off is because the original mold was broken...or something like that happened to it.

11.jpg

Those prototype VI's are crazy! I think they look awesome, given a different c/w of course.

As for the II's, I'm pretty sure the OG's were made in Italy, I remember hearing someone rant about the high quality Italian leather, great leather or not I still think they're a plain looking shoe

Those prototype VI's are crazy! I think they look awesome, given a different c/w of course.

As for the II's, I'm pretty sure the OG's were made in Italy, I remember hearing someone rant about the high quality Italian leather, great leather or not I still think they're a plain looking shoe

Back
Top Bottom