Hey JB learn from the past!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

How hard is it to re-make a shoe to exact specs from before?? Look at the Adidas Shell Toes, Converse Chuck Taylors or Vans Authentics...classic staple designs with the same specs...Nike/Jordan on the other hand...well you all know how they do.

I'm still trying to figure out how a company like New Balance, where retros are probably the main part of their product line can do it, but Nike/JB can't. Plus they make them all over the globe, and despite all that, the materials and craftsmanship remains the same without the inflated prices. That's why I don't give Nike/JB a pass like a lot of other people up here.

Simple versus complex. I mean, it is a factor and I guess, an excuse JB can fall back on. We are demanding on here to be quite honest.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

How hard is it to re-make a shoe to exact specs from before?? Look at the Adidas Shell Toes, Converse Chuck Taylors or Vans Authentics...classic staple designs with the same specs...Nike/Jordan on the other hand...well you all know how they do.

I'm still trying to figure out how a company like New Balance, where retros are probably the main part of their product line can do it, but Nike/JB can't. Plus they make them all over the globe, and despite all that, the materials and craftsmanship remains the same without the inflated prices. That's why I don't give Nike/JB a pass like a lot of other people up here.

Simple versus complex. I mean, it is a factor and I guess, an excuse JB can fall back on. We are demanding on here to be quite honest.

Back
Top Bottom