Hey look it's a New year for you to procrastinate and lose in!

Well fellas and felines it's 2012 the supposed end of the world, alien arrival, mass awakening year blah blah blah. Let me tell you whats really going to happen in 2012. You're going to continue to be  the victim. You're going to still work that dead in job with no clue of your purpose or what you want to do with yourself. You're going to continually blame your non successful love life on some fundamental flaw in the opposite sex. Instead of pouring your energy into getting smarter,wiser and sharper you will poor countless amounts of hours into 2k,COD, Niketalk, Twitter and other trivial matters that won't place you on a higher plateau in life. Your resolution was probably something vain like losing weight or making more money but in actually neither will bring you happiness. You will invest money, time and energy into trying to get some butt from that cute guy or big booty chick you met at the mall,club, grocery store and then cry about it after she or he does you "dirty" without realizing you really just aren't appealling it has nothing to do with your bank account or your "swag" you're just like EVERY other dude or chick she/he meets, you're boring. You will blame everything bad in your life on outside influences like your environment, the economy, the police, your parents, Obama, Republicans, Democrats etc. You might lose a couple friends, loved ones and yourself, but you still won't reach a level of wisdom and power that will allow to you craft your reality as you see fit because... we'll you're a victim. Continue to WAIT on something to happen, continue to WAIT on there to be some mass change in your life. Keep WAITING for that big moment. You aren't in control of anything your just meat that somehow became self aware
wink.gif
. Happy New Years losers, victims, procrastinators and followers. Continue down your mundane path into the belly of the void of mediocrity. Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to humanity and yourself in 2012. Have a great year!
smile.gif

Thanks man, no sarcasm, but I need something like that to start off the New Year. You just described my 2011.

Yea real as it gets, people think the start of a new year makes problems of the previous year go away. The date just changes

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

get a blog son.

thread derailment fail. Good stuff OP
give it some time little one...i've already sown my seeds into this thread.

Also...I BEEN GIVING BACK TO HUMANITY SUCKA!  WHERE YOU BEEN?

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

get a blog son.

thread derailment fail. Good stuff OP
give it some time little one...i've already sown my seeds into this thread.

Also...I BEEN GIVING BACK TO HUMANITY SUCKA!  WHERE YOU BEEN?
I give back, buy lunch for a lady and her kids....pay for strangers at the toll on 4 seperate occasions. I can guarantee they don't pay it forward. I have no hope in humanity. Everybody is out for themselves in 2012 

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

Thanks man, no sarcasm, but I need something like that to start off the New Year. You just described my 2011.

So what you're saying is we should dedicate our lives to the pursuit of happiness, which somehow involves becoming smarter, wiser, and sharper?

What about the bum who did the same thing but found his +!+ on the street homeless?

All of that looks good on paper but there are so many people who want to do but just can't because of their circumstances, and the only way to get anywhere is for them to work that dead end job, play video games, and try to make a life with somebody.

Unfortunately, not everyone has the means to just drop it all amd just do it. There's a great possibility that those who do when they shouldn't are not happy right now and wish they could go back to their old lives.

Be resolute, but be smart about it.

I'm going to give you a goal for 2012, WiseP.  Start spacing your paragraphs.  More than 5 sentences? Hit that space bar son.
You have interesting threads, but I'm tired of the wall of text on these black backgrounds. 

Happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom