Hey look it's a New year for you to procrastinate and lose in!

Im with brotha wiseP and jayhood folks continue to say new year new me or tha previous year is going to be nothing like this year. The year won't change %+!* for you its up to you to change the year.

LMAO, I applaud you sir
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

Im with brotha wiseP and jayhood folks continue to say new year new me or tha previous year is going to be nothing like this year. The year won't change %+!* for you its up to you to change the year.

It's not even on a yearly level. People do this day to day (I know I do it sometimes). "Tomorrow, I'm going to work so hard. I'm going to get so much done, it's going to be great..." again, and again, and again.

mr-lovenstein.jpeg

i needed that. I'm going to go about the rest of my life not being a victim. A slap in the face is good once in awhile. Let's make 2012 NT

I read this yesterday and its been bugging me every since. I woke up around 6:30am and couldnt go back to sleep.

no blocks of texts are worth reading.
he/she clearly has no respect or regard to others trying to type like that.
it's now what you type, it's how you type it.

Not everyones gonna do that though, some people actually will follow through on their goals made to themselves.

It's not even on a yearly level. People do this day to day (I know I do it sometimes). "Tomorrow, I'm going to work so hard. I'm going to get so much done, it's going to be great..." again, and again, and again.

mr-lovenstein.jpeg
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom