Hey NikeTalk, how was your Valentines Day?

yan can cook

Banned
I ended up going to Justin Herman Plaza for a pillow fight! Saw a bunch of people who could be potential NTers. How was everyone elses day? What'd you do?

3281066456_ea7cdeddee.jpg

3280249015_f9a51d6998.jpg

3280251045_6ff055d740.jpg

I've been seeing a girl since summer until she moved 2 weeks ago...3 hours away. I went surprise her at her doorstep this morning, and she tells meshe's going shopping with her aunt. FML.
fmylife.com

Originally Posted by Club29

I played with myself and ate Doritos
laugh.gif

Pillow fight looks piff
pimp.gif

I just chilled, made that Skittles Vodka drink..watch the boring all-star weekend

went to a club in d.c. with a fellow nt'er, came away empty handed, all the chicks were cuffed...
smh.gif

Watched Renaissance Man today for Saturday Class and need to do an assignment for it in two weeks.
Watched all-star game festivities up to the HORSE contest and fell asleep during the 3-point shootout, skills competition, and dunk contest smh.
Ate out by myself.

mine was chill....i was at home with the fam cooked up some steaks

now its my bday and my boy came through with the bday smokeout im chillin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

I ended up going to Justin Herman Plaza for a pillow fight! Saw a bunch of people who could be potential NTers. How was everyone elses day? What'd you do?
Every year I see those people every year carrying pillows on Bart, I think Berkeley students started it.
laugh.gif

Anyways, here's a pic my date took of the city, photography is not her thing:
laugh.gif

4b7359a4e84e9786b96debc79f22d1d2b761b3a.jpg

but we had a great night.
happy.gif

At 12:01 am I was drunk and partying. Slept a few hours. Spent most of the day by myself. Got together with friends at 10 and hit the city.

All in all, it was
ohwell.gif
cause I got denied for a date by this chick
eyes.gif

went to dinner and "he's just not that into you" with my other single female friends
grin.gif
then a little
pimp.gif
and a little alcohol and i have tosay it went better than expected

happy valentines dayyy... everyday the 14th!

stayed home and chilled with my girl. bought her some gifts. thats about it. jus spend time together without having to go out and eat fancy or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom