Hey NikeTalk, how was your Valentines Day?

Hey NikeTalk, how was your Valentines Day?
i spent entirely too much money
tired.gif
smh.gif

i shouldve broke up w/her on the 13th and got back w/her on the 15th
smh.gif

YO! I gave far more than I received...
grin.gif

But ain't nothing to a money boss player. I'll probably get a random to mop me up 'fore the week out.

DF!!!

I had to cover a doubleheader college baseball game for the newspaper.

Then headed out to Friday the 13th.

First time being single on this day in 6 years, and by far the best one i have ever had.

Went to work for 2 hours, then split and came home and napped for like 5 hours.

Got a call from my old boss, tellin me he has seats 5 rows up at the dunk contest (I work in sports btw) so i take em.

My roommate and i roll out, it was so sick to be there live, then came home, crushed some shrimp and steak i made to my liking, watched some SC, and passedout
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

went to the space needle, ate at the cheesecake factory, then back to my place and watched a movie. typical date night, nothing all that special

Woke up, my girl cooked me breakfast, we sat around for a few hours, got dressed at around 7pm and went to Bar Louie and ate, then went to see Friday The 13th[good movie....Jason is NOT for that BS haha] came home, watched highlights from the dunk contest and whatnot, got to the room and turned on Friday butdidn't watch it 'cause I was havin' ultimate sex with my girl haha.

Got fed that sushi platter, drank a bottle of good chianti (no fava beans), smashed, passed the hell out.

Valentine's is wack though. I can do that any night of the week

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Spent about 6 hrs in my school library reading Emerson's "NATURE"...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Then took a break by posting GIFS in the PYP...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Then went back to reading "NATURE"...[/color]

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Spent about 6 hrs in my school library reading Emerson's "NATURE"...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Then took a break by posting GIFS in the PYP...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Then went back to reading "NATURE"...[/color]

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Went to Disneyland with my girlfriend. It was actually pretty damn fun.

Suuper packed, but I was expectin it.

Fireworks finale at the end of the night
eek.gif

Line for Space Mountain
sick.gif

Glad everybody had fun...

Thank God it landed on all star weekend. Watched All Star Sat. Wit some piff and champagne, then enjoyed a dvd with some excellent girl/girl action over somemerlot and cranapple juice and more piff! ...

Back
Top Bottom