Hey Niketalk

How did you find niketalk?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Your band is wack IMO

but then again im not a 13 year old girl.

But do you man, NT is the best place ever.

Maybe one day ill take my daughter to one of your concerts.

make a song about niketalk and your welcomed..
smile.gif
oh and give a shout out to the hater boxden he is our _________

he knows an awful lot about the band, like who their manager is and how hes related to one of the members, Pat

and John Ohh is actually into sneakers...

SMH...

I believe he said he spent some time "lurking" and by lurking he meant posting under a different name.

this is just another case of....

72635a4abb21aabc00e47ff5f331b3047b85bb7.bmp

Wow - so if this is for real, it's pretty cool. I don't think most NT'ers get how big his band actually is right now - it'd be like hmm... whatcan I compare it to so they'll understand... like, as big as some stupid rapper with a single or two on the radio joining up NT. You know half these guyshating in here would be all up on dudes nuts if he were a rapper of the same status
laugh.gif
pathetic haters is all you kids are.

Anyways - i'm not really into your style of music (anymore, in high school i would've loved you guys) but I played the HELL out of your song Ho HoHopefully around xmas time this past year, and is still one of my favorite original xmas songs in recent memory - kudos on that one man. And hell, i'm sureI'd still enjoy most of your stuff - i know AP.net was pushing the hell out of you guys for the last year or so, so i've heard a decent amount of yoursongs and they really do sound great for the genre you guys play to. Type of stuff i thrown on once in awhile still, so maybe now that i see you on NT I willpick up your album - which strangely enough, i just saw on the featured end-row at TARGET today.

You oughta come to Penn State to play - i know a couple guys who book shows up here, I think you could go over decently well here depending on who you camewith and when since it's largely a student driven crowd. I'd definitely pass your names along if you are at all interested in coming to this area or ifyou need any help with the NT bullies around here.

But anywho - glad to see you made it over here to NT, and keep on rockin dude.

Pretty cool, didn't listen to all of it though. but welcome to NT

Edit: Oh GOT damn, just searched up "The Maine" and saw they come from Phoenix. (jumps on the bandwagon)
laugh.gif
grin.gif

SICK to have someone on niketalk and in a band even though you are just about new. You come to La and I'm down to support. HOOK A BROTHA UP!

Its a shame some of you think I came here to advertise my band. I could care less how my band is perceived to your community. I came here to make new friendsin a different kind of culture" than I am accustomed too. On the other hand, Craftsy, AJ,and Withapassion I appreciate your support. My band has come fromnothing to being one of the top heat-seekers and billboard bands out there. I have worked hard and I greatly appreciate all your guys support. I can almost sayin only the few months scrolling through the site and one day posting here, I can almost call you guys another part of my family soon.

Welcome to NT, I'm not really into rock,but your band has some dope songs

You will get a lot of hate on NT especially if your band blows up

Half of NT will call ducktales on this post

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Its a shame some of you think I came here to advertise my band. I could care less how my band is perceived to your community. I came here to make new friends in a different kind of culture" than I am accustomed too. On the other hand, Craftsy, AJ,and Withapassion I appreciate your support. My band has come from nothing to being one of the top heat-seekers and billboard bands out there. I have worked hard and I greatly appreciate all your guys support. I can almost say in only the few months scrolling through the site and one day posting here, I can almost call you guys another part of my family soon.
Youre welcome here with open arms

Back
Top Bottom