Hey NT can I get your opinions on this track I made?

im not really sure how to embed if someone could help me out but yea i made this track the other day, its just something slight i dont take rapping too seriously i just enjoy writing rhymes and recording. but i would really appreciate some feedback from yall lemme know if your feelin it. good looks all

im not really sure how to embed if someone could help me out but yea i made this track the other day, its just something slight i dont take rapping too seriously i just enjoy writing rhymes and recording. but i would really appreciate some feedback from yall lemme know if your feelin it. good looks all

laugh.gif

@Wavey im not caucasian so where im from no body cared if i said the n word but your right i dont need to be saying it. soft mac miller sort of a compliment i guess lol thanks.
@MusicalExcellence no im not 13 my mic just makes my voice sound higher than it is in actuality. i was reading off the paper i wrote my lyrics on but im workin on my delivery its definitely one of my points i need to improve on.
@maldonado im not exactly sure who that is

@Wavey im not caucasian so where im from no body cared if i said the n word but your right i dont need to be saying it. soft mac miller sort of a compliment i guess lol thanks.
@MusicalExcellence no im not 13 my mic just makes my voice sound higher than it is in actuality. i was reading off the paper i wrote my lyrics on but im workin on my delivery its definitely one of my points i need to improve on.
@maldonado im not exactly sure who that is

laugh.gif
@ the beginning. That Mac Miller comparison was on point. I also hear a tinge of Diggy in your voice.

laugh.gif
@ the beginning. That Mac Miller comparison was on point. I also hear a tinge of Diggy in your voice.

its cool. i wasnt even that good at your age.. takes a while to develop your own style, usually u mimic until u find yourself and thats usually when u get the delivery and everything. just keep it up, dont let NT put u down.

its cool. i wasnt even that good at your age.. takes a while to develop your own style, usually u mimic until u find yourself and thats usually when u get the delivery and everything. just keep it up, dont let NT put u down.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

This

It wasnt even that bad

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

This

It wasnt even that bad

Preciate the opinions NT fam good and bad both itll only help me get better. Im gonna do another one when i get the time to record it look out for it and any more opinions yall got for me on this one let em fly

Preciate the opinions NT fam good and bad both itll only help me get better. Im gonna do another one when i get the time to record it look out for it and any more opinions yall got for me on this one let em fly

if u gonna continue the best advice i can give u is focus on songwriting... it doesnt matter how good u can rap if ur songs suck

if u gonna continue the best advice i can give u is focus on songwriting... it doesnt matter how good u can rap if ur songs suck

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

this

Back
Top Bottom