Hey NT can I get your opinions on this track I made?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

if u gonna continue the best advice i can give u is focus on songwriting... it doesnt matter how good u can rap if ur songs suck

this

if u gonna continue the best advice i can give u is focus on songwriting... it doesnt matter how good u can rap if ur songs suck

i was gonna say that, but its like w.e. i dont know what to tell these rapper types. i see ppl in college cyphering outside and im like... i mean wheres that gonna get you, but w.e

i was gonna say that, but its like w.e. i dont know what to tell these rapper types. i see ppl in college cyphering outside and im like... i mean wheres that gonna get you, but w.e

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

but what do yall mean by songwriting like ghost write for other people?

No, they mean focus on writing your lyrics more and focus on what your talking about and create good lines consistently. Your young tho so you got time to develop your skills. Make sure you study music as well and listen to how other artist conduct there lines and create their flow. Don't copy but learn from others. Keep it up fam.

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

but what do yall mean by songwriting like ghost write for other people?

No, they mean focus on writing your lyrics more and focus on what your talking about and create good lines consistently. Your young tho so you got time to develop your skills. Make sure you study music as well and listen to how other artist conduct there lines and create their flow. Don't copy but learn from others. Keep it up fam.

i mean focus on writing complete songs with hooks and concepts... dont just be another "rapper"... ull never get anywhere... most people want to hear MUSIC... not a _ rappin... trust me i know from experience...

im a "rapper" in the eyes of most people but i aint even rap on my most popular song...

i mean focus on writing complete songs with hooks and concepts... dont just be another "rapper"... ull never get anywhere... most people want to hear MUSIC... not a _ rappin... trust me i know from experience...

im a "rapper" in the eyes of most people but i aint even rap on my most popular song...

trashcan_forty%20003.jpg

yea i should try to stick to concepts i dunno about complete songwriting cause im not tryna go anywhere with this unless someone in the industry were to hear some potential and tell me to go for it. haha you know whats funny is the "damn look at how im stackin all this paper" was my hook but i mean it wasnt serious just something to fill the song that sounded dope

yea i should try to stick to concepts i dunno about complete songwriting cause im not tryna go anywhere with this unless someone in the industry were to hear some potential and tell me to go for it. haha you know whats funny is the "damn look at how im stackin all this paper" was my hook but i mean it wasnt serious just something to fill the song that sounded dope

you need to work on your craft for a good 6 months to a year...lock yourself in your room and the studio..listen to the greats jay, nas, big they laid the blueprint...draw influence from them all while making your own style..and when i say listen to them...dont just listen..break it down..pay attn to rhyme patterns , how they STAY ON BEAT...really study it..good luck..u got a good voice though

you need to work on your craft for a good 6 months to a year...lock yourself in your room and the studio..listen to the greats jay, nas, big they laid the blueprint...draw influence from them all while making your own style..and when i say listen to them...dont just listen..break it down..pay attn to rhyme patterns , how they STAY ON BEAT...really study it..good luck..u got a good voice though

Originally Posted by haiti5

This wouldn't have been a bad idea for him at all, but since he said he's rapping for fun, it'd just be a waste of time.

But yeah work on your mic presence and songwriting.

Originally Posted by haiti5

This wouldn't have been a bad idea for him at all, but since he said he's rapping for fun, it'd just be a waste of time.

But yeah work on your mic presence and songwriting.

This track is smooth...I heard the mixtape on datpiff and I had to DL, good stuff

This track is smooth...I heard the mixtape on datpiff and I had to DL, good stuff

soag0h.jpg

Via Eddo

"Men Lie, Women Lie.. But numbers don't"

soag0h.jpg

Via Eddo

"Men Lie, Women Lie.. But numbers don't"

laugh.gif

like its only on youtube...

u try entirely too hard man

Originally Posted by carbon16

thanks fam

laugh.gif

like its only on youtube...

u try entirely too hard man

Originally Posted by carbon16

thanks fam

Back
Top Bottom