Hey NT, got fired today...

You must have been a @#$% at work and your boss didn't like you. Get your homeless board sign ready homie.

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

People don't just get fired for taking their lunch break earlier then scheduled.

What else did you do?
grin.gif

dude don't have a job

dude got exposed in his "boss stoled his idea" thread
you talkin bout hoppin off yet?

UPS is really almost always hiring.
laugh.gif
Walmart? Sucks, but its work.

If thats really the reason you got canned, I think you have a case for Wrongful Termination... hit up a paid-when-won attorney.

If you had the balls to take it early and come back late, means its something you've grown comfy with and have done multiple times without consequence.

apply for unemployment. I highly doubt they will turn anyone away in these tough economic times.

Jobs are looking to cut costs, any person that slips up in the smallest of ways is food

Whether the op is telling the truth or not, it's plausible to lose your job because of that, especially now

Originally Posted by obie21

Originally Posted by wanksta23

at least you didnt get fired on your 2nd day for being accused of stealing CUPS at a restaurant
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

i remember when i never went back to work after lunch,
indifferent.gif

Some dude did that where I work. He kept dating this chick who still works there for a while and was so scared of hanging out with anybody because people wouldtalk crap. Even newer employees like myself who weren't there when it happened.

I'd say apply for the census like someone else said. It's pay for a while and it doesn't pay bad at all. Check out government jobs as well.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Did you need lunch that badly that early

Does it really matter at this point?

I'll check out the census job. good lookin.

I didn't read the rest of the replies... but c'monnnnnnnnnn !
You KNEW better than that!!! Times are too hard to be pullin those type of stunts.

Back
Top Bottom