Hey NT, got fired today...

they have probably been building a case against you for some time. I bet the lunch break was the last straw. I HIGHLY doubt that this is you only offense onthis job. If your FIRST offense is taking a lunch break early, and you get fired, that is not grounds for termination. Like I said before, they have probablybeen building a case against you for some time.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

they have probably been building a case against you for some time. I bet the lunch break was the last straw. I HIGHLY doubt that this is you only offense on this job. If your FIRST offense is taking a lunch break early, and you get fired, that is not grounds for termination. Like I said before, they have probably been building a case against you for some time.
Exactly, they would give you a warning first to take your lunchbreaks on time. Maybe they would fire you after they have you a warning and youstill did it 5 times.

laugh.gif
I dont feel bad for you at all, you're annoying on NT and dumb ifyou can't follow rules

why would you be so dumb in this economy?

ohhhh wait
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they were on to you after you recommended using Firefox

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif
I dont feel bad for you at all, you're annoying on NT and dumb if you can't follow rules

why would you be so dumb in this economy?

ohhhh wait
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they were on to you after you recommended using Firefox
ouch you hurt me so much, Ima roll up in a ball and cry because of your hostility
roll.gif

Am I the only one that saw the title and started laughing like, "how you get fired on your day off, today's Saturday".

But I'm sorry to hear that man. Its rough out there. Good luck man.

If you can afford it, buy something that you can resell... I did that a couple times during my unemployed period. That lasted me until I got another job. Makea resume, go on craigslist, monster, hotjobs, etc and throw that mofo around all you can online. In the meantime, dress nice and go out into the world lookingfor work, but don't look desperate.

In the meantime you can file for unemployment. Hopefully that can keep you from becoming homeless. You can be on unemployment for 9 months max right now. (Lasttime I checked, it may be longer now with the current economy)

Originally Posted by AirJules

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

People don't just get fired for taking their lunch break earlier then scheduled.

What else did you do?
grin.gif
and I was 15 min. late
hey yea, I would have fired you also for coming late and leaving early, anyone else would too.
laugh.gif

This guy JULES is having a hard Month. First he gets herpes from some broad and now he loses his job. I wonder what's next
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom