Hey NT, where does a guy go to find a GOOD girl?

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

And Lily's voice! Had me dying. He was though, mad love for LOTC. Le sigh, I wish they'd come back and do some shows here
Me too. I saw them in June. I miss them.
frown.gif

The intersection of Lucky Lane and Never Blvd...just learn to settle and adapt to stuff you wont like...there will be plenty of that

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Network. There are good and bad everywhere so find someone who knows them. Easier than finding out that complete stranger at the gym is some psycho single white female nutjob.

Great point. But this gets so much harder to do after college depending on the situation.
It is. I find it's easiest to join a group that involves hobbies or such. And not just for finding a BF/GF, a lot can be gained fromnetworking. My husband has found a few jobs and some leads on a new car through his aquarium society group.

Barnes&Noble (The Cafe Section) on a Saturday night . It shows that she doesn't have a man, and that she's not into the club scene.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

yall actin like freaks don't be at all those spots yall named tho...
laugh.gif

Just cause she is a freak doesnt mean she isn't a good girl :wink:

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by eight2one

laugh.gif
lets not talk about her.....
laugh.gif
I got one of her good friends numbers at this party sunday...
roll.gif
smokin.gif

she was cute but for some reason I never hit her up
smh.gif

you aint talkin bout at that Kappa party are you?? which friend??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

OP I thought u had real low standards?

I got in the gym, lost weight, got in shape and magically got my swag/confidence back....and with that my standards got raised; not sayin if its being thrownmy way i will turn it down; but im just pursuing a better class of women now....
laugh.gif
I think it was actually you in a confessions thread that told me to try the gym and getting in shape to get my confidence back.

Back
Top Bottom