Hey NTers in NYC...Mom And Pop Stores Let Me Know

LOL

thanks guys

fulton street mall is kinda expensive....All those middle eastern store owners want WAYYY too much

i want those Cheapp mom and pop stores LOL

Jus be prepared to drop sum guap at Fulton Street thats all...they have everything you need there

I love it there and cant wait to go back every time, seeing that its only like 2 train rides away haha i love it!

Jus be prepared to drop sum guap at Fulton Street thats all...they have everything you need there

I love it there and cant wait to go back every time, seeing that its only like 2 train rides away haha i love it!

Queens and Brooklyn - Sneaker Q - they try to rape on prices but you can usually deal them down to below retail if you shop several times. Very worth it. Ifyou're in Queens and want to go with me, just hit me up, I'll help a sneaker head out!

Queens and Brooklyn - Sneaker Q - they try to rape on prices but you can usually deal them down to below retail if you shop several times. Very worth it. Ifyou're in Queens and want to go with me, just hit me up, I'll help a sneaker head out!

Sneaker Q sucks big time. Only decent thing I ever got there was Nubuck 12s for retail price (135) 2 years after they dropped, and that was an amazement byitself.

Sneaker Q sucks big time. Only decent thing I ever got there was Nubuck 12s for retail price (135) 2 years after they dropped, and that was an amazement byitself.

Originally Posted by PREM092

it's too tough down there, to say the least.
eek.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
some of it is though but not fulton.

Sneaker Station - One of the last remaining mom-and-pop stores in East Queens. TONS of older stuff for cheap. I know the owner (family friend), stopped by tosay hi, saw some gems for under $50. Prestos, AZGs (white/black colorway), AM93s, random AM running shoes, AF1s, from 3-4 years ago.

Sneaker Station - One of the last remaining mom-and-pop stores in East Queens. TONS of older stuff for cheap. I know the owner (family friend), stopped by tosay hi, saw some gems for under $50. Prestos, AZGs (white/black colorway), AM93s, random AM running shoes, AF1s, from 3-4 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom