hey...

wassup NT.
I turned 19 today....

Not really close enough with anyone on here for them to remember my birthday lol but I guess this a fail on my part, haha

so woo, happy bday to me...lamest ever.
ohwell.gif

happy birthday buddy.

u say u dont have any friends on niketalk, but damn, u dont have any friends in real life either to celebrate ur birthday?

the pessimistic tone of your writing is borderline annoying.

HBD, i suppose.

I mean you must have friends fam.

My bday is on feb 29th so nobody can ever forget since its like every 4 years and all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

happy birthday buddy.

u say u dont have any friends on niketalk, but damn, u dont have any friends in real life either to celebrate ur birthday?

haha yeah, well not at college, I don't have like real close friends at college. only like one or two, but they're working haha it's all good though.

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

My bday is on feb 29th so nobody can ever forget since its like every 4 years and all
pimp.gif

I got friends, but still, haha it's NT...
ps, I seen what you wrote the first time...

I see you gettin a lil happy with the post button today but since it's you're b-day we'll make an exception

I was hoping I would get some kind of recognition on my birthday since like 7 of my friends are NTers but unfortunately are all trolls, however fortunately Wooly Willy came through
pimp.gif

Happy Birthday tho brody

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

pimp.gif

I got friends, but still, haha it's NT...
ps, I seen what you wrote the first time...
No you didnt 
nerd.gif

No big deal, I posted in the "what was the #1 song on your bday" thread last week, on my bday, and nobody noticed
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom