Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

d81267e6b14bbc91b7bf6ea8b4530067aac65e92.jpg

Spoiler [+]
2vug3lv.jpg

Originally Posted by third

Originally Posted by DESIREEXELYDA

Originally Posted by moundraised23

wat brought u back OP?

I've been a long time lurker. Hardly ever bother to make threads though. I'm just feeling very positive and wanted to pass it on as well as some peer motivation. 
seriously more pics for proof  with tags we need to make sure you are who you claim to be

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by third

Originally Posted by moundraised23

wat brought u back OP?

I've been a long time lurker. Hardly ever bother to make threads though. I'm just feeling very positive and wanted to pass it on as well as some peer motivation. 
seriously more pics for proof  with tags we need to make sure you are who you claim to be

indifferent.gif

Everyone is missing the point of why I made this thread. I wanted to talk about positivity, productivity and to motivate one another. Quit jocking. This sucks.

Everyone is missing the point of why I made this thread. I wanted to talk about positivity, productivity and to motivate one another. Quit jocking. This sucks.

This is a story about love. Well, no. But it’s a story about girls. One girl in particular, a girl who is a bit of an internet legend in her own right even though right now she is still just 19 years old. Now to be sure she’s no Cingy Margolis, Howard Stern’s “*$# girl

This is a story about love. Well, no. But it’s a story about girls. One girl in particular, a girl who is a bit of an internet legend in her own right even though right now she is still just 19 years old. Now to be sure she’s no Cingy Margolis, Howard Stern’s “*$# girl

What are you working on, then? You started the thread.

What are you working on, then? You started the thread.

Yeeaa, this isn't one of those types of Forums, when females get involved at least.

Yeeaa, this isn't one of those types of Forums, when females get involved at least.

Back
Top Bottom