Hidden Colors 2 (From Tariq Nasheed)

The first one grabbed my attention, but I can understand someone feeling some of the statements that were made as being false or exaggerated. I tried searching for some of the things mentioned; some were accurate, others I found no info on, like a black man inventing karate, or slaves practicing and disguising it as a form of dancing (if I'm correct about what was said).

He said the movie will be showing for about a week in NYC, so I'll be able to catch it. I'll have an open mind towards it.
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta...-hercules/african-origin-of-the-martial-arts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capoeira
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodhidharma

Thanks, I'll check the links out. I couldn't find it when I had last checked.

Tariq is a black supremacist.
We shouldn't play the game the way THEY play it.

if this was a documentary about hidden europe and all the black people were replaced by whites whould you have said they were playing a game?
why is it that every time black people talk about history other than slavery and martin luther king we are being SUPREMACIST and RADICAL? 99% of our history as african americans and people of color is not in little billys history book ...... why does it lose its credibility when african americans do things without white people? why aren't the african-euro scholars of the 15th century ever on the history channel.... maybe if when our month ( black history month ) came around we took the time to learn about other people besides the peanut man and the guy that marched for my rights over and over again tariq wouldn't have to do this

Tariq is a black supremacist.
We shouldn't play the game the way THEY play it.
if this was a documentary about hidden europe and all the black people were replaced by whites whould you have said they were playing a game?
why is it that every time black people talk about history other than slavery and martin luther king we are being SUPREMACIST and RADICAL? 99% of our history as african americans and people of color is not in little billys history book ...... why does it lose its credibility when african americans do things without white people? why aren't the african-euro scholars of the 15th century ever on the history channel.... maybe if when our month ( black history month ) came around we took the time to learn about other people besides the peanut man and the guy that marched for my rights over and over again tariq wouldn't have to do this
Not saying whites don't do wrong and have agendas but its sad to see our people take things too far sometimes.  I hate seeing some of our people get in front of the camera and try to make us "the greatest race" and responsible for everything.  Like why not just keep it 100?  Its like they are trying to play catch-up and give us more credit for stuff and lack substantial evidence when doing so.  It does happen.  I don't think Tariq is a black supremacist but I think Umar is. 

^ What is keeping it 100 though?
Telling our stories without bias and not using theories with very little supporting evidence.

And I'm not bashing the films or ones like it because they are informative and well done.  It's like 98% is all good then some dude starts talking about how the black man really invented baseball because of a drawing in egypt of some type of reach.

Last edited:
Telling our stories without bias and not using theories with very little supporting evidence.

And I'm not bashing the films or ones like it because they are informative and well done.  It's like 98% is all good then some dude starts talking about how the black man really invented baseball because of a drawing in egypt of some type of reach.
is it really farfetched i mean we have a large group of blacks that follow the bible and says its the truth/gospel etc.... yet we know that it is versions different that is proven and documented well before it...(hell the book says revision aka switched and changed on it)....

I say all this to say if someone would lie about is serious to some ppl as religion... and if there are ppl who despite physical evidence to debunk said so called truths choose to ignore it and whole-heartly will follow/believe in a lie with religion... That just goes to show something as minut and unimportant as baseball etc... you know black folks aint gonna believe. Im not saying everything in hidden colors etc.. is 100% truth... But what history has there been of documents etc... black movements and what not of lying and denying black ppl. Im not saying any andeverything about black history is true... but based on track record alone... damn near everything conventional history etc has said has been a distortion of the truth, fabricated truth, or just a flat out lie...

Im not saying any and all conventional history should be dismissed.... but i mean i wouldnt take it for face value. considering more often than some it isnt completely true, or a distortion of the truth. And i would consider these independent historians etc... and take their interpretations, accounts with a little more validity seeing they havent had a track record to be false most of the time, nor to distort alter history to discredit/dehumanized etc... ppl either.

On another note: Amazon recommended this book based on me going to the Hidden Colors 2 page.  $2 w/free 2 Day Amazon Prime Shipping 
pimp.gif
 I wasn't in a rush to get free 2 day shipping so I got a $1 credit to use for Movies & TV

Amazon product ASIN B0032Z6YQY

I saw this earlier had a good laugh at seeing him holding that dvd while wearing a hat with "drugs" stitched on the front.

I dont know where the photo from or whats up with it but Flock fam known 5%ers tho

Forgot about this tho gonna order it on the 1st

bruh... my damb movie been on backorder for 2 weeks...

what's good... no nexus? no hc2? i wanna spend my money but folks aint letting me.

Looks like he is in one of those conscious black book stores. Im guessing Black & Noble. Finally got my copy.

Back
Top Bottom