"Hidden Colors: The Untold History Of People Of Aboriginal,Moor,and African Descent"

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

hold up.

The last time I heard of Tariq Nasheed, he was wearing a purple suit teaching a nerd to get girls on MTV Made.

this is what he's on nowadays??

I might need to check out his podcasts, then.

I just assumed it's been the same dude in the purple suit this whole time.

this

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

hold up.

The last time I heard of Tariq Nasheed, he was wearing a purple suit teaching a nerd to get girls on MTV Made.

this is what he's on nowadays??

I might need to check out his podcasts, then.

I just assumed it's been the same dude in the purple suit this whole time.

this

Just wondering if anyone has seen this yet. I am looking around for it but I have yet to find it.

Just wondering if anyone has seen this yet. I am looking around for it but I have yet to find it.

Bout to cop...

Spoiler [+]
niketalk

EDIT: Just bought it. Thanks OP.

Bout to cop...

Spoiler [+]
niketalk

EDIT: Just bought it. Thanks OP.

I thought Tariq Nasheed was an absolute cornball but this was a good movie.

You shouldn't take it as gospel but it is eye opening.

I thought Tariq Nasheed was an absolute cornball but this was a good movie.

You shouldn't take it as gospel but it is eye opening.

My copy arrived last week, but I had a busy weekend and just got around to watching it.

Some things I knew, some I didn't, but it's definitely an eye opener and offers some interesting solutions at the end. I def recommend it and already got my brother to buy a copy. Now I need to make sure my sister follows suit.

My copy arrived last week, but I had a busy weekend and just got around to watching it.

Some things I knew, some I didn't, but it's definitely an eye opener and offers some interesting solutions at the end. I def recommend it and already got my brother to buy a copy. Now I need to make sure my sister follows suit.

Back
Top Bottom