Hidden Numbers...Vol. How I Met Your Mother?

Ok i think im going crazy but i swear to GOD there is a hidden number countdown on How i met your mother tonight. The first number i noticed was 48 on the bottle Marshall uses at the table then Barney has a laser tag thing that say 47 then when lilly goes to the doctor right before commercial the diploma looks like it says 46 then after commercial on the table is something that says like 45 cent wings... 
Please someone tell me im just late on some promotional thing or am i just way too 
pimp.gif
?

Ok i think im going crazy but i swear to GOD there is a hidden number countdown on How i met your mother tonight. The first number i noticed was 48 on the bottle Marshall uses at the table then Barney has a laser tag thing that say 47 then when lilly goes to the doctor right before commercial the diploma looks like it says 46 then after commercial on the table is something that says like 45 cent wings... 
Please someone tell me im just late on some promotional thing or am i just way too 
pimp.gif
?

watching it right now and i see it too, starts at 50 in the opening scene. wonder what it's about

watching it right now and i see it too, starts at 50 in the opening scene. wonder what it's about

tv is bad for us
fat ppl watch other fat ppl lose weight on tv lol
then while you get fat watching, they advertise pills to make you lose weight while you watch

tv is bad for us
then while you get fat watching, they advertise pills to make you lose weight while you watch

This show got old to me after the first couple seasons.
I'd watch again if they were going to reveal who Ted is married to though.

This show got old to me after the first couple seasons.
I'd watch again if they were going to reveal who Ted is married to though.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

tv is bad for us
X to the Z

Originally Posted by seniosoul

tv is bad for us
X to the Z

I never watched this show but it gets insane ratings..what is it about? Whats the explanation behind the title ?

I never watched this show but it gets insane ratings..what is it about? Whats the explanation behind the title ?

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

funny tv show about a guy who is around 30-40 years old who tells stories about his life with his group of friends when they were in their 20s. the point of the show is for him to tell his kids about how he met their mother but its been a couple of seasons and he is still "leading" up to it by telling a bunch of funny stories about things that happened in his past. pretty good show, this season really sucked though
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom