Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
What would qualify as a real pandemic?

Not enough dead bodies yet?

Back in March the pandemic deniers told us only a few thousand would die. Are we moving the goalposts? At some point it was "only 40k will die" and we were being sensationalist for saying 100k or more could die. Remember?

Stop watching the media and read some medical journals. Most of them have made their COVID-19 coverage free. The dwindling number of pandemic denier scientists have all been discredited and humiliated by this point.

You think it has the patience for that? It's 500' bombs this weekend for memorial day. Corona Bonds.
First of all, I’m Canadian so I don’t know what the **** a memorial day is.

We’ll find out in 2 weeks

You probably right tho.

Using the flu as a measuring stick for Covid 19 is pure ignorance
The flu is just a stronger version of the common cold with congestion in your lungs
Some people get the flu, self medicate at home and get rid of the virus after a couple of days

Pneumonia is a closer comparison to Covid 19 than the flu
If you get pneumonia and don't go to the hospital you will most likely die
Yes and no. Flu can be fairly benign but it can also be pretty nasty, similar to the family of coronaviruses. A new strain of flu can be pretty dangerous, which is also why this coronavirus in particular has been so deadly. The other problem is how infectious this strain is, and how infectious asymptomatic people can be.

But to your original point, it is tough to compare this to the flu. It appears we are counting COVID-19 deaths more stringently than we count flu deaths. We also don't apply universal social distancing measures in a flu season. So it's tricky to compare the numbers.

Also, for any argument that people with covid-19 who die of another cause are still being listed as a covid-19 death, that is simply not a common occurrence. Even in the worst hit counties, a max of 1 in 20 people or so are infected. So at maximum we are undercounting non-covid deaths by 5%.

First of all, I’m Canadian so I don’t know what the **** a memorial day is.

We’ll find out in 2 weeks

You probably right tho.
Memorial day is this weekend. Celebrates the men and women who have served the country in the armed forces. So it's all about getting drunk off your *** for the first time in the spring/summer situation and BBQs and pool parties. It's gonna be a suspense thriller, romantic comedy and horror movie.

Look I’m not being spicy right now but I’m literally questioning some comprehension skills here. Did you read or understand anything I said in that post? Read it one more time please.
So it’s not a real pandemic unless people of all ages are dying mid stride walking in the streets?

We also don't apply universal social distancing measures in a flu season. So it's tricky to compare the numbers.

This.

I mean all your other stuff is correct but this especially, this.

The flu might kill 40-60k ppl a yr but we also don't do anything to precaution against the flu either outside of a vaccine. And not everyone takes the flu vaccine.

We don't social distance, wear mask or stop the economy for the flu.

We did all that for covid and covid beat those numbers and still climbing.

So it’s not a real pandemic unless people of all ages are dying mid stride walking in the streets?

Lmao now I’m definitely questioning your comprehension skills. Quote what I said and tell me how you deducted that ignorance from my statement.

I don’t understand why some people act like you’re disposable after the age of 60 or something. There’s a whole lot of people on this earth who’ve died during this who would’ve gone on to live another 20, 30, or 40 years had this not happened. Plenty of people with pre existing conditions still had a whole lot of life to live.

Memorial day is this weekend. Celebrates the men and women who have served the country in the armed forces. So it's all about getting drunk off your *** for the first time in the spring/summer situation and BBQs and pool parties. It's gonna be a suspense thriller, romantic comedy and horror movie.
So it’s like remembrance day except you get a long weekend to bbq and crush some brewskis

what is veterans day then? Or is that the same thing?

Lmao now I’m definitely questioning your comprehension skills. Quote what I said and tell me how you deducted that ignorance from my statement.
I never said anything about covid19 being not real or a hoax lol. Show me where I said that? My point is that the media has sensationalized this times 1000. And my bad, when I say it’s not a real pandemic I’m saying people of all ages aren’t dropping dead in the street so I was wrong in wording my point that way.

right, the last part after what you put in bold. but you must’ve missed it I guess. If you put the last sentence in bold it makes it inconvenient for you to act cute.

this is so silly would you really want to eat in a restaurant if this is the new normal ?

i rather stay at home and eat on a real table

this is so silly would you really want to eat in a restaurant if this is the new normal

my wife is keeping the restaurant she works at to go only and you can’t come in.

For one you can’t have anyone in there to make money if it’s 6 ft apart and it’s also just dumb af. What do you look like serving food in a mask and eating in a mask. :rofl:

plus she doesn’t want her employees to get sick and they’d rather give out food to go and not deal with customers. :lol:

my wife is keeping the restaurant she works at to go only and you can’t come in.

For one you can’t have anyone in there to make money if it’s 6 ft apart and it’s also just dumb af. What do you look like serving food in a mask and eating in a mask. :rofl:

plus she doesn’t want her employees to get sick and they’d rather give out food to go and not deal with customers. :lol:

you wife has the right idea

take food to go should become the new normal

only thing you gotta worry about is the person whos cooking the food is hopefully not sick ?

also how to you get in and out of these rubber things

ap_20140080627055_custom-6eeef60fdc67b429b1ff92c8f4e52e8781041a4e-s1600-c85.jpg

you wife has the right idea

take food to go should become the new normal

only thing you gotta worry about is the person whos cooking the food is hopefully not sick ?

also how to you get in and out of these rubber things

ap_20140080627055_custom-6eeef60fdc67b429b1ff92c8f4e52e8781041a4e-s1600-c85.jpg

Crawl in the bottom I guess, they are doing too much.

yeah I mean you can’t eliminate the risk 100% but it’s better than having a 10 people in at a time vs serving 150 people to go food in 4 hours... it isn’t even worth it to open financially or health wise.

Back
Top Bottom