Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i don't think people aren't taking it seriously because it's old, rather because it's primary affecting the communities of poor minorities, individuals with underlying health conditions, and elders - similar to when nobody was really tripping off it in the beginning stages because only asians died.

I feel like so many people aren’t taking it seriously anymore :frown:

i don't think people aren't taking it seriously because it's old, rather because it's primary affecting the communities of poor minorities, individuals with underlying health conditions, and elders - similar to when nobody was really tripping off it in the beginning stages because only asians died.

I'm tired of being cooped up at home. It's time to end the lockdown. Why? Because it's time to end it! It's in the constitution!

and its always those people who say this stuff

U.S. CDC REPORTS 26,229 NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES AS OF YESTERDAY; TOTAL NOW 1,622,114 CASES VS 1,595,885 IN PREVIOUS REPORT ON MAY 23

U.S. CDC REPORTS 1,047 NEW DEATHS DUE TO CORONAVIRUS AS OF YESTERDAY; TOTAL NOW 97,049 DEATHS VS 96,002 IN PREVIOUS REPORT ON MAY 23

PROFESSOR MICHAEL LEVITT OF STANFORD UNIVERSITY PREDICTS THAT THE UK WILL BE RID OF COVID-19 WITHIN WEEKS - TELEGRAPH

Let them all die **** it. Stupid is as stupid does.

The problem with this we all can’t be so cavalier attitude not to care about others like the people who go to the beach because the problem is if these dumb asses get sick they’re going to get other people sick

and the cycle just goes on and on and on and on
We as a country have to give up some rights that we can’t go out and do some things but when we have a president that is telling us to open up people are just not going to care or pay attention

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom