Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
S. KOREA REPORTS 516 NEW COVID-19 CASES TOTAL NOW 5328 - YONHAP

S. KOREA CONFIRMS 4 MORE COVID-19 DEATHS TOTAL NOW 32 - KCDC

Im in NC...but not in Raleigh.

Anyway I went to the store and the cashier coughed in my face. Now my throat is scratchy.

I'm probably fine but it just made me think again about how easily this could spread. I washed my hands for 20 seconds when I got home tho!

Anyway I went to the store and the cashier coughed in my face. Now my throat is scratchy.

I'm probably fine but it just made me think again about how easily this could spread. I washed my hands for 20 seconds when I got home tho!
My son sneezed 3 times today when I got home. 4/5ths of me was a concerned dad. The other 5th was the Ike meme from what's love got to do with it.
29c8vl.jpg

Cashier didnt even try to cover their cough with their arm?

My doctor recommended that gargling w/ hydrogen peroxide 1part and water 4 parts helps with sore throat

I'll def do that now.
Cashier didnt even try to cover their cough with their arm?
Nope.

But I'm in Charlotte. That lady hopefully didnt travel here and afaik there arent any suspected or confirmed cases here at all so I should be fine.

Going to pick up my aunt from SFO in the morning. She's wearing a mask throughout the flights from ATL, LAX, to SF. Wearing mask and washing my hands when I get home. I should be good just picking her up curbside or tell her to take Uber lol?

thapointguy thapointguy
I feel like you should be good but i also feel like we dont know since we dont know how long covid19 lasts on surfaces (?)

A lot of rumors and vagueness for sure. Maybe we know now tho?

thapointguy thapointguy
I feel like you should be good but i also feel like we dont know since we dont know how long covid19 lasts on surfaces (?)

A lot of rumors and vagueness for sure. Maybe we know now tho?
All these new reports isn't helping. I think I should be good by wearing a mask and washing hands. But pray for me lol.

Back
Top Bottom