Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man, get checked out or self quarantine. I hope you dont hae this and get better soon.

One of the worse MENTAL side effects of all this is that if anyone feels sick theyre gonna think hard if they were exposed to this in any way, and think they might have it.

Also have a friend who is at risk of getting pneumonia (has had it a few times) whenever she gets sick and is one of those that get sick sick when she does, she literally booked a few trips and is heading out in a few days. WHY would you do that smh.

Coming into this thread is depressing...but its more up to date then what the news is telling people. i am curious if this is being spread from public restrooms also. As closed in as they are, and how disgusting this is. I thought I read somewhere thats its in urine and feces also. Yesterday at work this dirty heifer was coughing and sneezing into the sink like that mess isnt going to bounce right back in your face and everywhere else.

This has definitely got me looking at people in disgust. I am not so much worried about myself but about my kid and parents. My dad is a smoker :frown:

Last edited:
Y’all keep giving updates like “2 more cases in _______ brings total to 20” but what about all the ones whove been cured, and the actual number is like 4

feels like people in this thread think when u get the virus it’s like you got aids and you’re about to die

if you happen to be 65+, with heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, Parkinson’s, cardiovascular disease, smoker, obese, etc and you get Coronavirus then it’s not a good look.... and you’re already actively dying

for most of us in here and our kids if we ever get it, we’ll beat it and move on
Bruh some of ya are ****ing dense AF. Just because you think you might beat it, it means that another shouldn't treat this seriously or worry about it?

I'm tried about this glass half full BS, especially when mortality is a possibility. I have a lot of close friends and love ones within the targeted age group, I'm legit concern. Moreso of my son that has asthma and I havent read anything definite on it.

I have seen my son run out of breath .. struggling to breath and I don't wish that on no one. If you aren't concern cool beans if you have a problem with alarmist cool bean. But stop spewing BS ....

Whether is Corona or the Flu I'm always talking to my kids and making sure their hygiene is A+, but they are kids and still do dumb ****.

Bruh some of ya are ****ing dense AF. Just because you think you might beat it, it means that another shouldn't treat this seriously or worry about it?

I'm tried about this glass half full BS, especially when mortality is a possibility. I have a lot of close friends and love ones within the targeted age group, I'm legit concern. Moreso of my son that has asthma and I havent read anything definite on it.

I have seen my son run out of breath .. struggling to breath and I don't wish that on no one. If you aren't concern cool beans if you have a problem with alarmist cool bean. But stop spewing BS ....

Whether is Corona or the Flu I'm always talking to my kids and making sure their hygiene is A+, but they are kids and still do dumb ****.
What did I say that was BS?

Another thing- since it mimics a minor cold and it’s gone within 1-2 days for the vast majority of people, how many more cases have come and gone undocumented..... I know this is a good and bad thing

Its dense to think glass half full?

Aite man.

Its dense to think glass half full?

Aite man.

there is a reason we (those who want facts) have to look so hard for the truth, because our media is founded in fear tactics. It’s a psychological method of controlling people. It preys on our fundamental human instinct of protecting ourselves/self preservation. It knows that the more anxiety it can breed into the viewer the more they get trapped.
We don’t get news that’s based in facts with integrity. Fear based news became cultivated over the years from capitalism, it’s what makes money and retains viewers (albeit brainwashed viewers).
Exhibit A is the nt’er you quoted

Firm is floating the idea of us working from home b/c of COVID-19 concerns. Our partners in APAC haven't been allowed to return their offices since the outbreak. Personally think the crisis is overblown domestically. We'll see. Gives me an excuse to buy a monitor for my laptop.

There’s no “cure” to covid-19

You either recover or you don’t

and it has been shown you can be reinfected which has potentially shown to be more serious the 2nd time around

y’all should stop comparing this to the flu or cold

people have built up some immunity to those

people have ZERO immunity to covid-19 since it probably came from an animal which is why it’s so dangerous

there is a reason we (those who want facts) have to look so hard for the truth, because our media is founded in fear tactics. It’s a psychological method of controlling people. It preys on our fundamental human instinct of protecting ourselves/self preservation. It knows that the more anxiety it can breed into the viewer the more they get trapped.
We don’t get news that’s based in facts with integrity. Fear based news became cultivated over the years from capitalism, it’s what makes money and retains viewers (albeit brainwashed viewers).
Exhibit A is the nt’er you quoted
So if you have a daughter and there's report that states ....

1000 women attacked in X alley only 25 raped in the pass couple of months

Are you sending your daughter by X alley while telling her, is cool they arent telling us about the countless women that have passed by and nothing has happened, you're strong you will be iight?

No, you're taking precautions for her to be safe. This is not a glass half full or fear monger, is precautions.

You think Nations want recession, crashing markets, etc???

Iight my dude.

4 therapists from my dept were quarantined, apparently due to a lack of kits they simply cannot test everyone that might have had any type of indirect contact with the infected, only those who were in DIRECT contact, I literally walked passed this man’s room helping out my coworker who’s quarantined now and who was treating him directly, however his family was cruising the halls of the ICU like **** was sweet and now the wife and sons tested positive, I’m livid because I can’t even get tested unless I’m symptomatic, which I am not...but now I’m paranoid AF to even be at work because my job is turning into some sort of ground Zero for NY....but what choice do I and so many of my other coworkers have? 😓

4 therapists from my dept were quarantined, apparently due to a lack of kits they simply cannot test everyone that might have had any type of indirect contact with the infected, only those who were in DIRECT contact, I literally walked passed this man’s room helping out my coworker who’s quarantined now and who was treating him directly, however his family was cruising the halls of the ICU like **** was sweet and now the wife and sons tested positive, I’m livid because I can’t even get tested unless I’m symptomatic, which I am not...but now I’m paranoid AF to even be at work because my job is turning into some sort of ground Zero for NY....but what choice do I and so many of my other coworkers have? 😓
Prayers of strength for you and your team.

Even though we don't know each other persay I feel like I do know you. And it feels like this is too close to home. I am praying the best for you and your wife bro. The way this is being handled is sooo piss poor and scary.

Even though we don't know each other persay I feel like I do know you. And it feels like this is too close to home. I am praying the best for you and your wife bro. The way this is being handled is sooo piss poor and scary.

From someone who works in a hospital, TRUST only yourself and do not go running into an ER only if necessary...because your chances of catching this **** are probably even higher now in a hospital, the isolation precautions in a hospital often times are not built to handle something like this....if you don’t have to go into a hospital, DONT.

Bless it... It’s worse than the media in here :lol:

Flying out tomorrow - ready to take the airport test.

Still Gucci!

ksteezy ksteezy Stay positive

Again this will all work out.
This place is nothing but a source of bad news. But the topic at hand only has bad news to offer. Even the "good news" still implies folks are getting sick (but not dying...yay).

I do think some are trolling/pushing a negative narrative to rile folks up. But overall, it's kind of what's expected in here.

They are currently testing 8 of my coworkers, 4 whom I’ve worked with side by side for over 15 years, I pray they are good :frown: and can get back to work soon and healthy....two of them I’m most worried about because of the high level of contact they had before it was even suspected he was COVID19

Goodbye, everyone!!! Was nice knowing you!!!

In all seriousness: People need to stop being stupid and doing dumb **** like hoarding toilet paper, and actually just be mindful and take care of themselves.

You want to know how bad the toilet paper **** is? I ordered some on Prime Now yesterday, and instead of TP I got ****in instant grits, brownie mix, chocolate almond butter, and organic pop tarts. Saw later toilet paper was completely sold out. I had made my order the night before.

Yeah I ate that whole *** box of organic pop tarts. Them ****s were good.

LA you say...

Image result for its above me now gif

Back
Top Bottom