Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Especially if somehow this BS mutates and start affecting people differently.
If it mutates and raises the mortality rate then as NYers would say, oh we have a problem problem. Right now its just a problem.

Coronavirus has mutated into more aggressive disease, say scientists
Coronavirus has evolved into two major lineages and it is possible to be infected with both, a new study shows

Coronavirus has mutated into two strains, one which appears to be far more aggressive, scientists have said, in a discovery which could hinder attempts to develop a vaccine.

Researchers at Peking University's School of Life Sciences and the Institut Pasteur of Shanghai, discovered the virus has evolved into two major lineages - dubbed ‘L’ and ‘S’ types.

The older ‘S-type’ appears to be milder and less infectious, while the ‘L-type’ which emerged later, spreads quickly and currently accounts for around 70 per cent of cases.

Genetic analysis of a man in the US who tested positive on January 21, also showed it is possible to be infected with both types.

The finding comes just days after government health experts warned that the virus could hit Britain in ‘multiple waves’, and led to fears that some vaccines might not work on mutated strains....
Yo picasso swerve picasso swerve what's that NY saying my G?

Actually, it could be great news.

The early strains seemed to be deadlier, and have since calmed down and recent outbreaks seem to be the second strain. This would explain people getting "reinfected".

Its over, RIP, run for the hills, we have a problem problem, the glass is officially half empty now.

Lets start to panic now.

Or read that the aggressive form of this accounts for 70% of cases, which means that its been out and the recovery numbers are still way higher than the deaths and most cases are mild. But lets stick to the negatives again, its more fun.

Yeah cause the media is causing worry cause they want the stock markets to crash /s

Y’all not registering the FACTS

28 people died yesterday in Italy

first positive case in Italy wasn’t that long ago

los angeles county declared a state of emergency

11 deaths on us soil

Lack of testing in the US

Year away from a vaccine

Ebola. Similar media outtakes also and panic. Couple cases in NY.
Apples and Oranges ... but I'm sure you dont know the difference.

Ebola higher mortality but in order to transmit, direct contact and bodily fluids (blood, feces, breast milk etc.)

Corona ..... well

But iight ... carry on.

Yeah cause the media is causing worry cause they want the stock markets to crash /s

Y’all not registering the FACTS

28 people died yesterday in Italy

first positive case in Italy wasn’t that long ago

los angeles county declared a state of emergency

11 deaths on us soil

Lack of testing in the US

Year away from a vaccine
Dudes are so oblivious is almost pitiful.

The market is crashing, harder than 08 and the media is the one to blame.

Nations are quarantine millions, but hey, all they have to do is wash their hands.

I dont get it B ... these dudes know more than .....

Apples and Oranges ... but I'm sure you dont know the difference.

Ebola higher mortality but in order to transmit, direct contact and bodily fluids (blood, feces, breast milk etc.)

Corona ..... well

But iight ... carry on.

And we know that now, but when it first was getting big the media coverage was similar, panic was similar. What part of that dont you get? Its like you WANT things to go bad.

And we know that now, but when it first was getting big the media coverage was similar, panic was similar. What part of that dont you get? Its like you WANT things to go bad.
Panic for great reason .. mortality rate up to 90% ....

******* damn right you have to take notice and try to stay safe. Good thing it was in the news and people took notice because if not, who ******* now what would of have happened.

Stop it B, you sounding mad ignorant ....

You continue to say you just want to be positive but on every turn, you're trying to downplay the severity of the issue.

FOH.

Back
Top Bottom