Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any idea how they are getting people to take tests? This is the part I haven't understood, but nobody seems to answer. Unless governments make it mandatory or offer incentives to test (often), I don't understand why asymptomatics would bother to seek out tests. There is a CVS right down the street from my house where they're doing drive through testing by appointment and there's always a dozen or so cars lined up during peak hours, but I have no desire to be tested when I feel completely fine and I know I'm not alone. Of course, if I got a fever, lost my sense of smell, or developed a cough I would likely go, but why else would I take time out of my day to be tested? My county has said their goal is to test 1,500 per day to be in line with Newsom's requirements, but only ~1k per day are actively seeking tests and they have excess capacity. But ~100 positives out of the ~1k tests means ~900 people are testing negative and I can't understand who these people are. Hypochondriacs? Medical workers who are required to be tested regularly? Bored people who have nothing better to do?
same reason people get the flu shot every September without being sick. Because it’s available and free.
Now that the tests are available everywhere people just out and about shopping will get it done since it’s so quick.
Anyone going to see a doctor is getting asked if they would like to have one done.

I see airlines are sanitizing passengers after arriving at destinations before allowing them to get off the plane. Plane looking like a nightclub with a new fog machine :rofl:
Where did you see this? Which airlines?

it’s either trump or uncle joe

boy we as a country are doomed to have both these fools running for president

biden can’t get the numbers straight and trump thinks this will end next week

Well, one is a career politician, who knows the office already, and shows empathy. The other is a TV reality game-show host who is a narcissist, one who can't stop lying on TV/Twitter, and is basically getting all his pals off the hook in whatever trouble they were in? Which one would you want handing the nuclear codes for the next 4 years?

Well, one is a career politician, who knows the office already, and shows empathy. The other is a TV reality game-show host who is a narcissist, one who can't stop lying on TV/Twitter, and is basically getting all his pals off the hook in whatever trouble they were in? Which one would you want handing the nuclear codes for the next 4 years?

I don’t agree with neither one of them and I wouldn’t want either one of them to be president

I’m more worried about who can handle the coronavirus better and it certainly isn’t Trump and I don’t think Joe Biden knows what day of the week it is

At this point with this terrible disease I think the nuclear codes are the least of our problems
Not trying to get off the subject of the coronavirus in this thread but I think this country is in for a rude awakening whoever becomes president

Biden saying 120 million deaths over the coronavirus is a big mistake and he’s made many while speaking about various issues in the past few months

Their both too old and too incompetent to be president too bad Andrew Wang wasn’t picked as a Democratic candidate

John Bolton’s correct when he said he wouldn’t pick either one of them for presidency

Last edited:
I'd rather a dude who forgets a ton of **** but doesn't have a fragile ego who is a narcissist to a disturbing extreme

I agree with you but Joe Biden isn’t the person to run this country and trump is a jackass and the country is in too much trouble because of the way he’s handed this huge problem

Everybody makes mistakes when speaking but Joe Biden makes too many of them

we need a younger stronger sharper person as president then these 2 old goats

Last edited:
2qro1w.jpg

Senators and House Reps. are up for election this November as well AND they're determined by popular votes.............research them AND focus on voting for them instead
, we're gonna need to make sure the entire Congress is IN-CHECK regardless of who ends up as President to start next year.

I’m not voting for Biden as much as I am his cabinet.
and his supreme court justice picks.

This might be a stupid question but how would we know who is Their Cabinet or court justice picks are if he’s not president yet.

do the candidates mention who they want in their cabinet or who they want in the supreme count while their on the Virtual candidate trail since its harder to get around this year ?

Back
Top Bottom