Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bringing my dad money at 530 am on the 17th he clipped me trying to make his exit I guess, or just lost control. Flipped my Suburban 4 times ejected and killed my dog
20200412_210430.jpg

all my belongings were scattered along the hwy cops couldnt recover my wallet phone or bi polar meds said it was too dangerous being that it was a major hwy. I've got sprained neck, bruised vertebrae fractured ribs, and concussion not to mention all the cuts and bruises I've got. Worst part is, is that it was a hit and run so, so far no way to even go after him and the company he works for... guess I'm just lucky to walk away, but damn I miss that dog.
Sorry to hear that. I hope they find him. That's f'd up about the dog man. I don't even know what to say. I have a dog and I'd be mad af if someone hit me and my dog passed. Hope you get better and things start turning your way tho. Keep your head up. Your alive which is the most important thing.

Sorry to hear that. I hope they find him. That's f'd up about the dog man. I don't even know what to say. I have a dog and I'd be mad af if someone hit me and my dog passed. Hope you get better and things start turning your way tho. Keep your head up. Your alive which is the most important thing.

I know its kind of cliche' to say but he was my son we did everything together, I dont want children and he got me through an even tougher part of my life when my brother was murdered, and my mom died of an aneurysm 3 months apart. That's why what family I've got left I do anything for.

Bringing my dad money at 530 am on the 17th he clipped me trying to make his exit I guess, or just lost control. Flipped my Suburban 4 times ejected and killed my dog
20200412_210430.jpg

all my belongings were scattered along the hwy cops couldnt recover my wallet phone or bi polar meds said it was too dangerous being that it was a major hwy. I've got sprained neck, bruised vertebrae fractured ribs, and concussion not to mention all the cuts and bruises I've got. Worst part is, is that it was a hit and run so, so far no way to even go after him and the company he works for... guess I'm just lucky to walk away, but damn I miss that dog.
wait...your dad hit you?? hold on

sorry about your dog man. glad you escaped with your life.

[QUOTE="barrebaby, post: 33252523, member: 55330"]
20200412_210430.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Hate to hear that, my guy 😔 I'm sure you gave him a great life and he appreciated him for that.

same reason people get the flu shot every September without being sick. Because it’s available and free.
Now that the tests are available everywhere people just out and about shopping will get it done since it’s so quick.
Anyone going to see a doctor is getting asked if they would like to have one done.

Where did you see this? Which airlines?
Flight out of Florida on Spirit airlines. I'll see if I can find the tweet again.

20200412_210430.jpg

lucky your alive I’m not a big animal lover but that’s a sweet little dog
im sorry for your loss

take care of yourself and try to protect yourself as much as you can
it’s a terrible Situation especially for yourself and what you just been through

Rent won’t go down bro especially in Brooklyn maybe some parts of the city where rent is 5000 for a one bedroom
yeah I can't imagine the bottom falling out. there's always going to be more people wanting to move to the city than to leave.

I'd even argue that with coronavirus more contained in the city and with no tourists, renting in NYC is maybe even slightly more desirable than before.

Back
Top Bottom