Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My dad told me the doctors said the pharmacist are short on blood pressure medication due to the factory closures in china

wrote him a prescription and said see what they have

i had a video up of an incident in queens ny where a man collapsed in the street but dont know if its the coronavirus but it looked serious
so i took it down

Last edited:
Good health or not but 16-24 hour shifts working in that environment isn't healthy. many of these people literally have pressure ulcers and wounds from the protective equipment covering their faces constantly
Government had him killed stay woke !

California governor says Grand Princess cruise ship being held off the coast as a number of passengers and crew members have developed symptoms. Test kits will be flown to the ship.

Reuters: MAINLAND CHINA REPORTS 139 NEW CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS ON MARCH 4

Reuters: MAINLAND CHINA REPORTS 31 NEW CORONAVIRUS DEATHS ON MARCH 4

10 now dead in WA. Elderly and those with preexisting medical conditions are the ones most affected. Seems those that are healthy do not need medical supervision and can stay home. Scary, regardless.

I'm not looking forward to my flight back home. I'm in Scottsdale and had a conversation with a hotel manager and apparently the hotel business is seeing a big impact. She said they are much slower than they usually are at this point in the season and it's because no one wants to travel.

First infection confirmed in Shiga Prefecture 60-year-old male new coronavirus

6 new cases confirmed in Nagoya 47 new cases of new coronavirus

First infection confirmed in Miyazaki prefecture 70-year-old male Symptom stability New coronavirus

It was confirmed that a man in his 70s in Miyazaki City was infected with the new coronavirus on the 5th. This is the first time that an infection has been confirmed in Miyazaki Prefecture.

It was an unemployed male in her 70s in Miyazaki that was confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus.

According to Miyazaki Prefecture and Miyazaki City, men had fever and malaise on March 1 and consulted a medical institution in Miyazaki City on the following day. The symptoms did not improve even after 4 days, and the patient was referred to the same medical institution again and tested at the Prefectural Institute of Public Health and Environment. The infection was confirmed.

The man is now hospitalized in a Miyazaki city hospital, and his symptoms are stable.

The man traveled with his wife in his 70s to Los Angeles, USA, last month from the 20th to the 26th of local time, and returned to Japan last month on the 27th. After that, I arrived at Miyazaki Airport from Haneda Airport and returned home by taxi from Miyazaki Airport.

Men say they wear a mask when traveling by plane or taxi, and say they spent their time at home after returning home.

The man lives with his wife, but he has no symptoms and is currently undergoing testing.

This is the first time that a new coronavirus infection has been confirmed in Miyazaki Prefecture.

guy in my girls office just return from 2 weeks in South Korea, was told he can stay home.. he comes in on Monday and Tuesday and finally leaves the office to stay home rest of the week to be away from everyone.

SMFH

i had a video up of an incident in queens ny where a man collapsed in the street but dont know if its the coronavirus but it looked serious
so i took it down

I think I saw some of that video. It looked like Main Street in Flushing, in front of Foot Locker. Scary **** if he got the bug. There's a lot of foot traffic on that block, LIRR, 7 train and dozens of buses.

10 now dead in WA. Elderly and those with preexisting medical conditions are the ones most affected. Seems those that are healthy do not need medical supervision and can stay home. Scary, regardless.

I'm not looking forward to my flight back home. I'm in Scottsdale and had a conversation with a hotel manager and apparently the hotel business is seeing a big impact. She said they are much slower than they usually are at this point in the season and it's because no one wants to travel.
Just left Tempe and it is slow for this time of yr.
had a dude coughing on the flight and people were breaking their necks mugging. Homie said his allergies acting up and lady next to him gave dude some Sudafed

Supreme/off white/bape hand sanitizer. Alp bout to make a milli

guy in my girls office just return from 2 weeks in South Korea, was told he can stay home.. he comes in on Monday and Tuesday and finally leaves the office to stay home rest of the week to be away from everyone.

SMFH
Bruh what? Where he work? This **** doesn't need to hit Michigan man.

Back
Top Bottom