Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Smh at the ignorance, we even had some NY politicians saying ignorant or racist things.

Panic for great reason .. mortality rate up to 90% ....

****ing damn right you have to take notice and try to stay safe. Good thing it was in the news and people took notice because if not, who ****ing now what would of have happened.

Stop it B, you sounding mad ignorant ....

You continue to say you just want to be positive but on every turn, you're trying to downplay the severity of the issue.

FOH.

How am I downplaying the severity of it by saying glass half full and focusing on the recovieres as opposed to deaths? :lol:

Dudes are so oblivious is almost pitiful.

The market is crashing, harder than 08 and the media is the one to blame.

Nations are quarantine millions, but hey, all they have to do is wash their hands.

I dont get it B ... these dudes know more than .....
Like literal doctors and scientists are straight up saying don’t F around

people who dedicate their lives to this ****

ksteezy ksteezy works in a hospital and is reporting from the front lines

but these dudes like nah y’all over reacting relax typing through their phone at home

How am I downplaying the severity of it by saying glass half full and focusing on the recovieres as opposed to deaths? :lol:
Because is plain ******* dumb ... but is cool .

I crash and total my car at least I'm safe is a glass half full.

I crash and kill someone but at least I'm alive is a glass half empty.

Stop the dumb ****.

King County in Washington state urges people 60 and older, people with underlying health issues, and pregnant people to stay home and away from large groups due to coronavirus

Because is plain ****ing dumb ... but is cool .

I crash and total my car at least I'm safe is a glass half full.

I crash and kill someone but at least I'm alive is a glass half empty.

Stop the dumb ****.

Oh so it depends on the situation is what youre saying? Some things you cant see any positive outtakes. Well guess what, this isnt one of them.

And for the record I have a case of masks and carrying hand sanitizer everywhere, have a giant one in my car. Washing my hands diligently, all the stuff people should be doing.

But yeah im downplaying it by being positive. Youcan be prepared and be knowledgeable and not have it wreak havoc on your mental.

And for the record I have a case of masks and carrying hand sanitizer everywhere, have a giant one in my car. Washing my hands diligently, all the stuff people should be doing.

But yeah im downplaying it by being positive. Youcan be prepared and be knowledgeable and not have it wreak havoc on your mental.

Knowing you...You got dat 1 of 1 Chanel Homme N95 mask :pimp:
*no sarc

These people just care about their milk ....

They said Milk cures everything...

20200302_180956.jpg

Back
Top Bottom