Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
City in China's Inner Mongolia warns after suspected bubonic plague case

• Authorities in a city in the Chinese region of Inner Mongolia issued a warning on Sunday, one day after a hospital reported a case of suspected bubonic plague.
  • The alert forbids the hunting and eating of animals that could carry plague and asks the public to report any suspected cases of plague or fever with no clear causes, and to report any sick or dead marmots.
  • Plague cases are not uncommon in China, but outbreaks have become increasingly rare. From 2009 to 2018, China reported 26 cases and 11 deaths.

Crime rate was going to jump up whether the "anti-crime" unit was still in place or not.

It's the middle of summer, in a city of 8.5 million people during a pandemic. This is the perfect time to shoot people you don't like you know where they gonna be at at all times

Are you guys having a heatwave in NY right now? I know the heat always has people on edge.

Yes there is a heat wave going but the spike in shootings started when people started coming out After the lockdown Was lifted at the very start of the summer

plus the bail reform at the beginning of the year didn’t help and that had nothing to do with the virus

its like being a shooting victim if the Bullet Wasn’t intended for you
wrong place wrong time

Last edited:
California is wylin tho. Newsome started off great but just ended up ******* up

shelter in place fatigue is real for most and not much he can do to make people listen. If he messed up anywhere, it’s allowing LA to open all phases in less than a month even with the protests and rising case numbers. The Bay Area and NorCal for the most part is still fine.

shelter in place fatigue is real for most and not much he can do to make people listen. If he messed up anywhere, it’s allowing LA to open all phases in less than a month even with the protests and rising case numbers. The Bay Area and NorCal for the most part is still fine.
He messed up in allowing people to dine in, opening up beaches, and other businesses that didn't need to be open. I saw people dining in like nothing was going on. Entire families on the beach and all that. **** shelter in place fatigue. They won't be fatigued when a family member or loved one dies.

He messed up in allowing people to dine in, opening up beaches, and other businesses that didn't need to be open. I saw people dining in like nothing was going on. Entire families on the beach and all that. **** shelter in place fatigue. They won't be fatigued when a family member or loved one dies.

the beaches never closed and he can’t keep them closed. Plenty of NorCal counties still have dine in and have had it for a while and are doing fine. SoCal counties all rushed to open up after newsom allowed them to take control. Newsom has faults too for sure (San Quinten is all him) but blame your local counties more on this. La county rushed their phases.

the beaches never closed and he can’t keep them closed. Plenty of NorCal counties still have dine in and have had it for a while and are doing fine. SoCal counties all rushed to open up after newsom allowed them to take control. Newsom has faults too for sure (San Quinten is all him) but blame your local counties more on this. La county rushed their phases.
Many of them were closed. I went to several of them to run on the trails and you couldn't get near the sand. Police was enforcing it at one point.

there were guidelines in place ie. stay with your household at the beach stay away from other people, 50% occupancy at restaurants etc. but the people are dumb/selfish as hell give an inch and they took a mile.

the hiking trails in LA county (especially the popular ones) were reopened for like a day but got shut down again because people are selfish idiots

in theory it could've worked but Newsom overestimated the peoples ability to not be *******s

there were guidelines in place ie. stay with your household at the beach stay away from other people, 50% occupancy at restaurants etc. but the people are dumb/selfish as hell give an inch and they took a mile.

the hiking trails in LA county (especially the popular ones) were reopened for like a day but got shut down again because people are selfish idiots

in theory it could've worked but Newsom overestimated the peoples ability to not be *******s
And that's the problem. Never give people too many options. Another example is that he closed the beaches again but just for the weekend. What's the ******* point of a weekend?

And that's the problem. Never give people too many options. Another example is that he closed the beaches again but just for the weekend. What's the ******* point of a weekend?

hah true. I'll say that it's because of the holiday weekend = a ton more people than usual, but these people also aint got jobs right now so they can be all up in there tomorrow.

Many of them were closed. I went to several of them to run on the trails and you couldn't get near the sand. Police was enforcing it at one point.

I don’t recall a hard ban on any beaches. Nothing up here was closed but they tried to ban any type of sitting. People with disabilities sued however as it stops them from beach access. Regardless though I think it was hard to keep things closed fully with how things were trending. You can argue he should have slowed then but even then there isn’t a trace and track system anywhere in the state. It’s impossible to keep things shut until a vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom