Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The simple fact is there's not enough jobs out there period
Folks that are self employed or who work in the service industry don't really have any real options
Like for example in october when they lay off all those united airline workers what are they gonna do?
They can file for unemployment but without the extra $600 it's not enough
The economy is only gonna get worse
Businesses like restaurants will get less customers
You figure every business especially a restaurant took out a SBA and PPP loan

Tbh, they should raise it. Should be more than 600, not less. It takes money to restart the economy, not forcing people to get arbitrary jobs that are seeing less business. You have to flood the market with cash to get it pumping. Plus it will give people the ability to develop savings.

Despite popular belief, there doesn't actually have to be a poor population for the economy to be effective. There can be a high end and low end sure, but the low can be much higher than poverty. That's just america loving to look down on people. But then swear they love the underdog story of the person that starts from nothing and makes it. Starting from nothing is a choice by the government of the country that person lives in.

I'm an independent contractor, and I've been down since March 13 of course I want to keep the extra 600. Although i have been looking for jobs, ANYTHING offered to me has been PT "seasonal" or temporary (and there have not been alot) no way i was giving up the 2400 a month for something like that. Full time I would have even considered. I'm making considerably less on UI than I would be making if I was working. I only qualify for UI under the cares act once the 600 is gone I'm at 197 a week in TX ain't no way people in my situation make it maybe if another minimum 1200 stimulous hits I can stretch it 2 months. Then what?!?

Got some high end diamonds my mom left me when she passed appraised at close to 50k anyone know where I can sell them for top dollar? No ebay, more like auction houses, online jewlry buyers, etc. Real talk I'm ok till end of August then I have no clue what's gonna happen!

"Everybody in the entire US of A has COVID, TRUMP has failed us all"
-News Channels

If this was a Headline right now, a good percentage of AMERICA would like, sub and share.
They would be scared, and they would believe it.
This WORLD is screwed.

7yyyThYNg4h-FTb5QLhor3Ok3R3VupsqCwYPYyjnWYM.jpg

I'm an independent contractor, and I've been down since March 13 of course I want to keep the extra 600. Although i have been looking for jobs, ANYTHING offered to me has been PT "seasonal" or temporary (and there have not been alot) no way i was giving up the 2400 a month for something like that. Full time I would have even considered. I'm making considerably less on UI than I would be making if I was working. I only qualify for UI under the cares act once the 600 is gone I'm at 197 a week in TX ain't no way people in my situation make it maybe if another minimum 1200 stimulous hits I can stretch it 2 months. Then what?!?

Got some high end diamonds my mom left me when she passed appraised at close to 50k anyone know where I can sell them for top dollar? No ebay, more like auction houses, online jewlry buyers, etc. Real talk I'm ok till end of August then I have no clue what's gonna happen!
If there is a diamond exchange in your area go there do not send them by mail you will get crap

if the coronavirus was not going on I would tell you to take a trip to nyc for the best possible price

Also know whatever the appraised price is you’ll probably get nothing close to it good luck let us know what happens

If there is a diamond exchange in your area go there do not send them by mail you will get crap

if the coronavirus was not going on I would tell you to take a trip to nyc for the best possible price

Also know whatever the appraised price is you’ll probably get nothing close to it good luck let us know what happens

There is I believe although it may have shut down. I'll look more into it.

The place online I sent one diamond info too does a virtual look on video and then sets up an in person meeting. I figured why not see what they offer i believe their based in Houston too.

Trust i know I'm not getting close to appraisal value and even worse sentimental, the guy that did my appraisals told me that and depending on how I sell them either via auction house (I'll get more) but could have to wait a while before it sold (one is a 2.10 solitary diamond heart shape necklace VS2 g color) diamond hearts are pretty rare so it should sell fairly quick if someone is in the market. Diamond buyers. Not to expect between 35 to 50% of what they're appraised at. At this point I'm cool with that, at least give me till early next year or more I'm good. I'll figure something else out by then.

Man I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I have no faith in our government but I hope that something can be done for people in your situation. No reason you should be on your *** with the taxes we've been paying this country forever.

Many took advantage. Many did the right thing. Riots will happen. Not a single person that I knew on this program tried to get a job
If you're getting more money on UE why would you go back to work making less before you had too? That's hustling backwards. I mean theres a reason UE benefits are so low in the first place because if you could make staying at home what you'd make going to work ya prolly staying home. I dont think there will be riots though, you kinda bugging with that.

Maybe longer who knows. Depends if a vaccine gets made. Then are people willing to be the guinea pigs for the first batch of vaccines. Someone who works in a hospital posted in this thread that him and his co-workers wouldn't want to get it. How much is it gonna cost is also important.

Despite popular belief, there doesn't actually have to be a poor population for the economy to be effective. There can be a high end and low end sure, but the low can be much higher than poverty. That's just america loving to look down on people. But then swear they love the underdog story of the person that starts from nothing and makes it. Starting from nothing is a choice by the government of the country that person lives in
American society is like Gladiator, except they throw lions and seasoned warriors at their people while replacing their sword and shield with thoughts and prayers, then they cheer the survivors.

Man I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I have no faith in our government but I hope that something can be done for people in your situation. No reason you should be on your *** with the taxes we've been paying this country forever.

I'm actually way more fortunate than others, it's just me... so no wifey or kids. My house is owner financed with my old man so hes probably* :rolleyes not gonna boot me even though I'm way behind as it is. Still no way I can do it on 197 a week, and if a single *frugal* guy in his thirties cant, I can just imagine having a wife and kids involved. I have some resources I'll find a way I'm sure, even if I have to start selling off jewelry and my shoe collection or even my old school. If nothing is done soon, August will be devastating for so many American or immigrant families. Sucks this time last year I was extremely comfortable, not wealthy by any means, but I didnt want for anything. Who would've a year later we'd be in $#[] show.

Back
Top Bottom