Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Despite physically distancing and wearing masks, 3 Arizona teachers who shared a classroom to online teach caught the coronavirus and one died
Some head of a national teachers group was on TV this morning absolutely trashing trump and saying he doesn't care if teachers or students die. Was awesome to hear. :smokin

I’m at the car dealership and the toxic masculinity in here is crazy. No ones wearing a mask and the people who are wearing a mask aren’t wearing them correctly at all

edit: just told the manager he should pull up his mask for his own safety. Haha he looked worried.

Hey buddy, that is what I fear the most if I have to return to work after my stint in short-term disability ends. I'm in sales, a liver transplant patient, and if I go back (and it's a BIG IF, and I'll explain in a moment) and either my coworkers or customer aren't wearing their masks, I'm going home! In PA, everyone has to wear a mask indoors, but I have a feeling when I have to go outside to show a car, the client will take it off and that won't work for me.

So I have a scope coming up early August to see how bad my Crohn's is currently (it's why I'm out). If it's still bad, I have an option for long-term disability and I just may take it! Time will tell as right now, I feel like crap on a daily basis due to this horrid disease! 😞

Last edited:
Just curious but aren’t car dealerships dead right now
I’m sure the service department gets work but I don’t think folks are buying cars right now

Some head of a national teachers group was on TV this morning absolutely trashing trump and saying he doesn't care if teachers or students die. Was awesome to hear. :smokin

By any chance do you have that video or a link to it?

Just curious but aren’t car dealerships dead right now
I’m sure the service department gets work but I don’t think folks are buying cars right now

It all depends on location in the US. Where I'm at, the store has been busy. Now we only have 3 salespeople and a sales manager (I'd be the 4th if I was working) at a Ford store, but my coworker who I've worked with for over 23 years there told me he has been busy like crazy. People just want to get something. Don't know if it's just their need to want to buy or actually needing a new car, but it wasn't slow when they reopened the showrooms back in late May. But I hear now it's slowing down a bunch as inventory is getting thin.

Some hopeful (but a bit wild) speculation about the virus. People have been saying for a long time that the severity of disease may be tied to the initial exposure level. The idea is that you can still get infected when wearing a mask but you will only get a small dose and thus likely have mild or asymptomatic disease. But, and this is key, you still build immunity with T cells (also implies that antibody tests are not great for tracking immunity).

We definitely still need more data/science to know if this is true, but masks could be a magical way of not just reducing spread but also making infections more like risky vaccinations than a deadly illness. This could also explain why countries with universal masking (Singapore) have seen such a low mortality rate.

I know this has been said a million times in this thread but it's still mind blowing to me that people are so convinced masks=communism or some ****. It's hard to comprehend people choosing a piece of thin cloth on their mouth as the hill to die on with the amount of issues in America they could stand up for as hard as they do masks.

rg64sn2gzlb51.jpg

I know this has been said a million times in this thread but it's still mind blowing to me that people are so convinced masks=communism or some ****. It's hard to comprehend people choosing a piece of thin cloth on their mouth as the hill to die on with the amount of issues in America they could stand up for as hard as they do masks.
It's just crazy when there's any slight inconvenience, people bring up the constitution/rights etc. Not to mention how people speak on the constitution as if it was written by Gods and filmed for proof. Guidelines get outdated, why is this different?

This virus is crazy yo. This whole year and maybe the next gone smh
where going to to living with for a long time this year and the next are just the beginning
I've seen more Texas plates in NYC these past few days than I ever have before, on Flatbush Ave of all places picking people up like regular cabs :lol:
i see a lot of Florida plates in manhattan and Brooklyn

I believe Or I hope that the mask helps but what you really have to worry about is the viral load of the person who sick
Who you caught the infection from
if you have a low viral load from a sick person you won’t get as sick

but if the person who sneezes coughs or is in your area and just breaths on you has a high viral load well then you’re screwed
i don’t know why anyone would want to catch this virus in the first place

not everyone will survive a mild to asymptomatic sickness since the virus is Evolving and Mutating
I think a mild case of coronavirus depending on how healthy you are is not like catching a mild cold or a flu
its a lot worse

a mask is only as good as the Health of the person who uses it

Some hopeful (but a bit wild) speculation about the virus. People have been saying for a long time that the severity of disease may be tied to the initial exposure level. The idea is that you can still get infected when wearing a mask but you will only get a small dose and thus likely have mild or asymptomatic disease. But, and this is key, you still build immunity with T cells (also implies that antibody tests are not great for tracking immunity).

We definitely still need more data/science to know if this is true, but masks could be a magical way of not just reducing spread but also making infections more like risky vaccinations than a deadly illness. This could also explain why countries with universal masking (Singapore) have seen such a low mortality rate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom