Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
first two tests, i couldn't smell anything. by the time i took my 3rd test, my smell was back. i don't have any symptoms now.
hmm then maybe the fourth test just picked up fragments of dead virus. I would guess you're no longer contagious at this point but it'd be nice to have the negative test.

News about the Oxford vaccine is suppose to drop tomorrow, and it will probably be good news.

I am down to take whatever vaccine comes to market but the Oxford vaccine seems like a better bet than the Moderna's

I'm down and ready to take any vaccine, but not gonna do it until I know some facts and stats on it . Let the other crash dummies be first. I'm good sitting at home chilling, until I know there isn't any crazy side effects.

I want to take a vaccine, but I'm not rushing to be the first to take it whenever it drops.

They really fast tracking this ish
The Oxford vaccine started development months before others, like around the begining of this year.

And it was built upon work that was already done on Ebola and MERS.

So while they are fast tracking the development on vaccines, the Oxford one had a large head start already.

This articles talks about it....

j227ounfhyb51.gif

Back
Top Bottom