Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The news shows clips of store employees trying to enforce the mask rule and usually older white people refusing to wear one and getting mad. One clip this lady then purposely started coughing at the employee. At that point I'd Sparta kick her in the mouth and say "no teeth" isn't allowed either.

The news shows clips of store employees trying to enforce the mask rule and usually older white people refusing to wear one and getting mad. One clip this lady then purposely started coughing at the employee. At that point I'd Sparta kick her in the mouth and say "no teeth" isn't allowed either.

Isnt coughing now considered assault? Id literally sock her in the nose.

Isnt coughing now considered assault? Id literally sock her in the nose.
not adhering to social distance is a verbal warning
getting within 3 feet of me without a mask, im pleading self defense a hitting them with a hadouken

Ryu Hadouken GIF - Ryu Hadouken StreetFighter - Discover & Share GIFs

Of course once vaccine is available, there are still some idiots who refuse to take it "it's my body my choice" chants. Never stop.

Guess the underpaid under appreciated teachers, and family members they transmit it to are immune :smh:

Not to mention the high schools, and college's do people really think all of those teens and young adults are gonna follow the rules. :lol:

:smh: @ people really entertaining just not voting while we’re in a thread about a ****ing pandemic that didn’t have to grow to its current magnitude if the current President actually knew what the **** he was doing. And we won’t even get into all the other issues outside of COVID.

This is why America is doomed. Bunch of clown *** dudes who really want to play the “both sides are the same” game after almost 4 years of daily chaos. Unreal.

Absolutely unreal. “Man, this pandemic is wild. Wish there was something that could have been done. Guess we’ll never know. Anyways I’m probably voting for Kanye for the lulz.”

It’s disgusting that this is an actual train of thought in a goddamn thread about the biggest global pandemic in all our lifetimes. This country is ****ed. Clowns.

Of course once vaccine is available, there are still some idiots who refuse to take it "it's my body my choice" chants. Never stop.
People really think that the government has enough money to inject microchips into everybody.

People really think that the government has enough money to inject microchips into everybody.
Not all. I'm only concerned with the safety of it. Pharma is scrambling to be the first to market a vaccine. The money to be made if you're first to market is substantial and these companies will be more concerned with the dollar than actually saving lives. They'll pay a lawsuit if they can pocket enough cash. Everyone can't be lumped into the microchip theory, there are more legitimate concerns.

Back
Top Bottom