Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
1595270907905.jpeg

My understanding is the Oxford trials have a huge lead because they were already working on a coronavirus vaccine before the covid-19 outbreak. They Already passed the first phase (small group) before and had previous experience with mass production of safe vaccine.

TLDR: this been in the works already for several years.

Like everyone else, I won't take the vaccine either until it's proven to be safe and effective for at least a year.

Am I the only one thinking it's a bit weird all these vaccines are showing promise, right as the talks for another stimulus is being worked on?

I'm not believing anything, because they don't even seem to fully understand it, but we're going to have a vaccine shortly?

I'm not believing anything, because they don't even seem to fully understand it, but we're going to have a vaccine shortly?

While there ARE many unknowns, sientists know enough about the RNA sequence, how the virus attaches to receptors and infects cells to create a vaccine that could potentially be safe and effective. So far, early results have been promising!

Quick update on my mom. She was moved out of the ICU last week and into recovery. She had some complications and had to be readmitted into the ICU again a few days ago. She is doing better but still has a long road ahead to recovery. Once again though thank you for the well wishes and support, means a lot to me and my mom .

I noticed a few discussions about voting in this thread and all I can say is go out there and vote these idiots out of office. Vote Biden, vote Democrats across the board. My mom doesn't know much about how US government and politics work but she knows that the current administration needs to get voted out. She recently became a US citizen earlier this year and will be voting Biden.

Please don't say your vote doesn't count or waste a vote on Kanye :smh::smh:

Serious question for the people who don't think the early vaccines will be safe... would it change your mind if Fauci took one of the first available doses?

Their whole thing is rejecting medical expertise.

Quick update on my mom. She was moved out of the ICU last week and into recovery. She had some complications and had to be readmitted into the ICU again a few days ago. She is doing better but still has a long road ahead to recovery. Once again though thank you for the well wishes and support, means a lot to me and my mom .

I noticed a few discussions about voting in this thread and all I can say is go out there and vote these idiots out of office. Vote Biden, vote Democrats across the board. My mom doesn't know much about how US government and politics work but she knows that the current administration needs to get voted out. She recently became a US citizen earlier this year and will be voting Biden.

Please don't say your vote doesn't count or waste a vote on Kanye :smh::smh:

im glad your mom is doing a lot better

Their whole thing is rejecting medical expertise.

Who is "their"? The scientists creating the vaccines? Fauci and the scientific governmental agencies actually overseeing and approving the vaccines?
I assume you mean the current administration, which has nothing to do with what's being discussed here. Or are you talking about the NT'ers saying they won't take the vaccine? Sorry, I'm confused.

Wonderful strategy.
If I vote out all the current incumbents, they’re all jacka$$ Dems.
Brilliant.
Each moron for office still gets scrutinized no matter what the moron’s id badge.
Seen too much over decades and been in the Game to let guard down.

Back
Top Bottom