Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let's get some good news up in here...

Bottom line: SARS-COV-1 immunity has been proven to last at least 17 years, so signs point toward long term immunity after recovery from SARS-COV-2 aka COVID-19. Even though antibody levels naturally taper off within months after recovery, memory T cells should last a long time to produce new antibodies that will prevent future infection. It also appears as though previous recovery from SARS-COV-1 and (potentially) betacoronaviruses common in animals gives some level of immunity to SARS-COV-2.

Last edited:
Idk where to get a test at, everywhere booked by me 😐, sure I got this ****, red left eye, headache Which super light but comes and go every hour then my throat feel weird. No cough or feeling weak but who knows maybe I’m in the early stage of it. Just need a damn test so if I do got it, I can get my free 80 hours paid at work at least and stay home.

Idk where to get a test at, everywhere booked by me 😐, sure I got this ****, red left eye, headache Which super light but comes and go every hour then my throat feel weird. No cough or feeling weak but who knows maybe I’m in the early stage of it. Just need a damn test so if I do got it, I can get my free 80 hours paid at work at least and stay home.

Do you have a primary care provider? Access to telehealth/dr on demand? Call your local Rite Aid, CVS, urgent care and ask if they are doing testing or can recommend a place.

First and foremost book an appointment. Then try and get tested as a walk up. You might have to try multiple sites.

Don't go during peak hours, try and go in the evening about 30 minutes before the testing site closes for the day. Don't wait until 5 minutes before closing right when they're about to break down shop.

Be respectful and polite, ask if you can get tested without an appointment.

Trump is going to use this to make him look good in someway.

We need Trump to throw a first pitch lol

All jokes aside, my usual cynicism did wonder how politicians were going to turn the return of baseball, basketball and football into a photo op.
:emoji_baseball: :emoji_basketball::emoji_football:

Do you have a primary care provider? Access to telehealth/dr on demand? Call your local Rite Aid, CVS, urgent care and ask if they are doing testing or can recommend a place.

thanks I forgot all about cvs, found a spot that have a time for today, just left work now and heading there.

Way late but maybe we can finally start moving forward. But u just know he’s gonna contradict this as soon as his base starts whining and complaining. So this is just another way for him to prove he wore a mask on his timeline.

Let's get some good news up in here...

Bottom line: SARS-COV-1 immunity has been proven to last at least 17 years, so signs point toward long term immunity after recovery from SARS-COV-2 aka COVID-19. Even though antibody levels naturally taper off within months after recovery, memory T cells should last a long time to produce new antibodies that will prevent future infection. It also appears as though previous recovery from SARS-COV-1 and (potentially) betacoronaviruses common in animals gives some level of immunity to SARS-COV-2.

Didn’t they just say antibodies wear off in like a month leaving you open to get infected a 2nd time? Didn’t some famous world leader get it a 2nd time?

Didn’t they just say antibodies wear off in like a month leaving you open to get infected a 2nd time? Didn’t some famous world leader get it a 2nd time?

Someone at work was tested positive for a second time even though they got sick previously back in April.

I work at a nursing home in NY, btw.

Well chicago is putting in new restrictions for bars and restaurants starting friday
No more indoor drinking at bars
No more than 6 people allowed inside restaurants for dining if i'm reading that right which seems strange
Not sure if it depends on the size or not
Wait i think it means you can't have more than 6 people at a table

Back
Top Bottom