Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
im Glad you think so
you have no idea how I feel

Have you heard ambulance and ambulance Whaling through your neighborhood In March april and May

i hope for your sake you haven’t
do you have an older family member that your worried about ?

your no different then the person your complaining about
you sound selfish and entitled

you wasted 2 pages going on 3 on how my personal views are
you must like to hear yourself talk too bad your not a politician

My wife works as a nurse in a Covid unit triaging patients to determine how to ration care and makes real life decisions about who lives and dies. She has to bear those decisions everyday and will likely have to do so for the rest of her life. I am very aware of the devastating effects this virus has on human lives as she cries about it damn near nightly.

We have a one year old that we have to send to daycare every single day and risk getting sick because neither of us can afford to stay home right now, not can we take time off of work. Like almost everyone in here we also have family members that are in a high risk group that we haven’t seen since February since my wife works around the virus every day.

We have been making masks in our spare time to give to local shelters and have been donating food and time on the weekends at our local food bank to help combat the economic crisis that you claim does not matter.

Go ahead and call me selfish and entitled but we are actually doing something to help. What are you doing? Crying at home about sirens going off? Throwing away a ticket to make this response a little better so less people die? Save the fake tears and actually do something.

why should I vote for someone I don’t believe in
I don’t believe in politicians never have never will

the person would I would vote for unfortunately Didn’t win the Democratic Nomination

i want this country to get out of this mess and I don’t believe Biden can do it and you cursing doesnt change my mind

what im i crying about 2 boys that lost their mother and father
will Joe Biden bring them back ?

“I” “I” “I” “I” “I.”

Some people have no sense of collective obligation to others who are made far more vulnerable. The “individual me” is how they see politics.

My wife works as a nurse in a Covid unit triaging patients to determine how to ration care and makes real life decisions about who lives and dies. She has to bear those decisions everyday and will likely have to do so for the rest of her life. I am very aware of the devastating effects this virus has on human lives as she cries about it damn near nightly.

We have a one year old that we have to send to daycare every single day and risk getting sick because neither of us can afford to stay home right now, not can we take time off of work. Like almost everyone in here we also have family members that are in a high risk group that we haven’t seen since February since my wife works around the virus every day.

We have been making masks in our spare time to give to local shelters and have been donating food and time on the weekends at our local food bank.

Go ahead and call me selfish and entitled but we are actually doing something to help. What are you doing? Crying at home about sirens going off? Throwing away a ticket to make this response a little better so less people die? Save the fake tears and actually do something.

I Take back about what I said and only hope the best for your Wife and the risk she takes and I hope you can keep your baby And family safe

I know its hard to believe Sincerity Through a table phone or computer but I hope the best for your family
if this is your way to vent on the Risks your wife takes I totally understand

I’m sorry for going back and forth with you
but if your trying to change my mind your going about it the wrong way

can we please stop now

Last edited:
f79j47iy1fc51.jpg

Not bad. Some states have gone with a 2019 end of year 51% food/49% booze sales figures in order to keep some places open compared to others. So I’d say the $1.00 food in NY have it made.
Some states, it’s take out only if you can’t show you provided more food than beer sales.

most beer only places have superior Beer and have Never needed a food license.

it’s all kinds of screwed up.

Back
Top Bottom