Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Football is too profitable to stop...why do y’all think colleges aren’t staying closed. Ain no way their missing out on football money.

With that being said as a southerner I can honestly say the Bible Belt is the dumbest part of the country....the food is amazing but most of our population is dumb as a brick.

Just got notified that my kids' school is definitely doing distance learning in the Fall, but the plan is for teachers to report to school and livestream the lessons all day as if it was a regular school day. I'm not sure my 6 y/o is going to be able to sit there looking at her iPad all day, but we'll find out soon enough...

Yup! I've been saying this for a while. New releases should just go online now. Charge $20 or even $30 for all I care. I don't want to go to a theater anytime soon. And I really want to see the new James Bond and eventually Top Gun Maverick! Just bump the price on Google Play, iTunes, etc! It will work as people will pay for it.
And my pricing is based on rentals, not purchase. I'll pay a decent amount more to NOT go to a theater!
man no doubt. I love watching new movies and going to the theaters. But I will pay more not to go so I can watch new flicks.

I get it though. They remove their biggest layer of profit. Once this thing hits rental through stream its game over. Its online and they lose.

C21DD7CA-B3BA-4525-92B7-79993354FB46.png

:smh::smh::smh:

Just got notified that my kids' school is definitely doing distance learning in the Fall, but the plan is for teachers to report to school and livestream the lessons all day as if it was a regular school day. I'm not sure my 6 y/o is going to be able to sit there looking at her iPad all day, but we'll find out soon enough...
Get a projector and use the biggest wall in the house and set up a desk in front. My twins are way more attentive learning on a big screen than trying to use a mobile device.

Back
Top Bottom