Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

I usually need Sarah Cooper to lip sync, but this bit here, you have to hear it from the horse’s mouth...

42B6628B-569B-4DF1-9BD4-F767078A42A2.jpeg

"You cant do that" and "dont we get credit for that" **** that I heard from rich YT kids mouth all the time growing up.

Good read:

Excellent article with such great perspectives on all facets of America's failed response. I wish the author would have broken it up into sections because I have a feeling it will get overlooked in our microwave society that doesn't want to sit and read a long article when they can just scroll twitter feeds. Thank you for posting it.

what about the doctor or nurse whos working a 14 hour shift at a hospital watching people die they have a reason to complain then a millionaire or billionaire athlete

or the guy who works at a crappy job risking his life for $15.00 an hour at an amazon sweatshop packing hub
or someone with no skill that needs his job working at a supermarket during the pandemic
or so many other jobs people have no choice but to work to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table

no one who does a "bid" gets paid millions of dollars to play basketball
if your doing a bid your lucky you get to play ball in the yard and you gotta watch your back
i understand he's worried for his family but there's no reason for him to complain

i do hope he stays well and healthy but the complaining ?
come on

Last edited:

what about the doctor or nurse whos working a 14 hour shift at a hospital watching people die they have a reason to complain then a millionaire or billionaire athlete

or the guy who works at a crappy job risking his life for $15.00 an hour at an amazon sweatshop packing hub
or someone with no skill that needs his job working at a supermarket during the pandemic
or so many other jobs people have no choice but to work to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table

if your doing a bid your lucky you get to play ball in the yard and you gotta watch your back
i understand he's worried for his family but there's no reason for him to complain

come on

mans just said he misses his family :stoneface:

come on

Like other dude said, he just basically said he misses his family. Damn man. :lol:

Lysol disinfectant spray might be a good substitute if can find. Lucked out at Costco some weeks ago. Also Sams Club getting larger containers of hand sanitizer gel every so often. Was couple weeks ago and limit one.
Going once a week both places just to see if can catch restock.

He misses his family and I understand that but he’s complaining about the bubble

he should be happy the nba Isn’t the mlb then I can understand his complaints

Who said he's not happy the nba isn't the mlb? Certainly not Lebron.

its hard to get wipes but the tough thing to get is the lysol spray

Yo some people are trash
I’m seeing more and more of those blue disposable masks littered everywhere
Folks out here just ripping off the mask and tossing it on the ground :smh:

i been seeing that since march were i live and all over manhattan

Last edited:
Sad that America is the worst hit country yet politicians still wanna have the last say over people who've spent their entire life studying medicine

That lady is trash tho...she was downplaying the virus and contributed to NY becoming an epicenter

But of course, DeBlasio ain't great either

Back
Top Bottom