Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i DO NOT see the united states undergoing any type of lockdown or quarantine in terms of blocking people from getting one place to another.

people here are too spoiled to think thats a solid solution. they rather pour money into making a cure than any type of mitigation.

"Guns, Lot's of Guns"

economic question - what are the monetary implications for the companies that produce and manufacture the test kits/ vaccines. is the money that they need to produce being funded by governmental grants ?

Go back to page 141...I posted a partial list of COVID19 Pharma/Biotech...pull up their 1-3 month Charts :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

#DON'T TEST, DON'T TELL...XI, TRUMP, ABE

A seriously ill passenger was airlifted from the Grand princess cruise ship off the coast of SF by the U.S Coast Guard yet the CDC has only tested 45 people on the ship for some reason - KCBS

more and more I'm beginning to believe the Bush meat theory about the transmission of HIV to humans

people die all the time on cruises.... some people legit go on cruises to Die... it's called BON VOYAGE for a reason

Did you watch?

Did you see how many rolls of toilet paper that lady had?

They wouldn't give the other lady just one.

just left the grocery store. Surprised to see no shortage of TP after what’s been reported.

ANOTHER CRUISE SHIP...
Carnival Cruise Ship Passenger To Be Tested For Coronavirus; Disembarkment Not Expected For Hours

VP PENCE SAYS AFTER MEETING WITH CRUISE LINE INDUSTRY THAT SCREENING FOR CORONAVIRUS WILL BE ENHANCED - VP NEWS BRIEFING

LA COUNTY REPORTS A NEW CASE OF COVID-19 TOTAL NOW 14 - KCAL

PERSON RECENTLY ATTENDED THE AIPAC CONFERENCE IN WASHINGTON DC

ELK GROVE CA SCHOOL DISTRICT WILL CLOSE ALL SCHOOLS AFTER REVEALING A FAMILY MEMBER OF STUDENT TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 - KCRA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom