Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
ima just type this so someone does, but activating the infrastructure of an entire empty arena for hours on end just so a sports game can be played on schedule seems like there are staggeringly poor priorities in place.

...but maybe that´s just me.

It wouldn’t be the first time this happened. Back when the riots in Baltimore were going on, they had empty baseball games. I’ll never forget it, it was so surreal to watch. The announcers were basically whispering.

I have a semi private bathroom at work that I'm sure it's being abused in my absence. Furthermore, it's in a negative pressure room and I have personal effects in a locked closet in there 😂.

I gotta go clean that ish out EARLY Monday morning as I'm still going to be working from home.

Someone who attended the same conference last week as Trump and Pence and many other high level officials just tested positive for Corona

:nerd:

I have a semi private bathroom at work that I'm sure it's being abused in my absence. Furthermore, it's in a negative pressure room and I have personal effects in a locked closet in there 😂.

I gotta go clean that ish out EARLY Monday morning as I'm still going to be working from home.

Screenshot_20200307-191829_Spectrum TV.jpg

We need one of those...

Pentagon says a U.S Marine returning from overseas tested positive for coronavirus at Fort Belvoir, Virginia.- FOX 5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom