Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Last edited:
yall think if people wore mask and socially distance for a whole month do yall think COVID would be gone?

Not gone, but greatly reduced. And by "people" I assume you mean everyone, even Karen and them? The big problem we now face is that the virus is basically everywhere. If we would have done it from the start, we would be in a much different/better position.

a minor leagues for basketball and football yep. College athletics need to go back to what it truly was originally which was actual student athletes. Not a 1-3 year stop to bulk up and work on your sports skills just to get into the league. All leagues should be forced to have a minor league system like baseball.

a lot of mediocre schools have gutted their academics Programs the last 30 years to try to idolize an Alabama or florida where they have no realistic chance of ever becoming that. So 95% of schools spends to keep up with the joneses where they should just be focusing on their core competency.
BOLD LEADERSHIP.

Everyone that’s tried to play Rona publicly done got put on the front of a t-shirt. He better off bad moufin the boogieman

As long as it's not because its Russia and because it's stupid that people are concerned. Remove the word Russia and it's the same thing I feel about the warp speed these US companies are speeding through clinical studies. Its is a race and theres a monetary prize to be won.

Um it's perfectly reasonable to be suspicious about a rushed vaccine specifically because it's being pushed by the Russian government. As a sordid authoritarian government, Russia more than deserves any extra scrutiny it receives.

This man Putin really came out and said, "We have tested it on my daughter so you can know it's safe." :rofl:

Um it's perfectly reasonable to be suspicious about a rushed vaccine specifically because it's being pushed by the Russian government. As a sordid authoritarian government, Russia more than deserves any extra scrutiny it receives.

This man Putin really came out and said, "We have tested it on my daughter so you can know it's safe." :rofl:
I don't discriminate in my suspicion on rushed vaccines. I wont subject the thread to some of the President of THIS countries quotes :lol: :lol:

I don't discriminate in my suspicion on rushed vaccines. I wont subject the thread to some of the President of THIS countries quotes :lol: :lol:

There's been plenty of discussion in this thread about potential reasons to be concerned about a rushed U.S. produced vaccine.

And if Trump came out pushing a vaccine and said, "try this U.S. produced vaccine, it's the best vaccine ever, it really really is. You know, just fantastic." No one in here is going ANYWHERE near that vaccine. :lol:

Trump and Putin are equal levels of untrustworthy for entirely different reasons, but we were talking about the Russian vaccine.

Like I said Russia deserves any added scrutiny and Putin's regime has earned being viewed with a degree of prejudice.

yall think if people wore mask and socially distance for a whole month do yall think COVID would be gone?
No. But it would be greatly reduced.

Strict stay-at-home = fastest reduction in COVID = cut in half every couple weeks
Masks + social distancing = moderate reduction in COVID = cut in half every month
Anything less = increase in COVID = never going away

States that had masks and didn't try to reopen restaurants and schools and churches are seeing moderate but sustained declines in COVID. It won't go away in a month but would be largely reduced in a few months. It also depends on the starting point. If COVID is low in the community, it's much easier to get it even lower. But if it's widespread (like in Florida), it will take a while to get the numbers down to some safe threshold.

No. But it would be greatly reduced.

Strict stay-at-home = fastest reduction in COVID = cut in half every couple weeks
Masks + social distancing = moderate reduction in COVID = cut in half every month
Anything less = increase in COVID = never going away

States that had masks and didn't try to reopen restaurants and schools and churches are seeing moderate but sustained declines in COVID. It won't go away in a month but would be largely reduced in a few months. It also depends on the starting point. If COVID is low in the community, it's much easier to get it even lower. But if it's widespread (like in Florida), it will take a while to get the numbers down to some safe threshold.

bottom line even states that are doing better plus the whole country needs to be and should be shut down again but i think we can all agree that would be too easy then The people getting sick and dying would not happen no matter who the president

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom