Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow ...

If true, crazy ...

Screenshot_20200307-214411_Chrome.jpg

I think China regularly has avian flu outbreaks, though.

We got 2 confirmed cases down here in south florida now. Broward county specifically. its getting all over the map now wow.

AND we don't know the effects after you recover....

this is my argument against the glass half full crowd. Recovery numbers don’t mean anything if there is no follow up with them ie. continued testing. This thing could be dormant in the system one day and come back the next or there are chances of re-infection in which the total number of cases would then grow because of people catching this 2-3 times

this is my argument against the glass half full crowd. Recovery numbers don’t mean anything if there is no follow up with them ie. continued testing. This thing could be dormant in the system one day and come back the next or there are chances of re-infection in which the total number of cases would then grow because of people catching this 2-3 times

I also have concerns about this. What exactly does recovered mean? The way some of these virologists and doctors are describing how the virus receptors attach and attack the lungs is quite frightening. what are the long term affects? Does it make that person more susceptible to chronic lung illnesses? Long term respiratory effect? So many unknowns!

I also have concerns about this. What exactly does recovered mean? The way some of these virologists and doctors are describing how the virus receptors attach and attack the lungs is quite frightening. what are the long term affects? Does it make that person more susceptible to chronic lung illnesses? Long term respiratory effect? So many unknowns!
All questions that have no answers at the moment. The treatment of some patients in China with HIV drugs tells me that this virus acts similarly by attaching to cells and receptors (hopefully not permanently).
The fact that they would even try those drugs is revealing.

Does anybody remember the movie, I forget what happened, but it was a pandemic too...and it had a scene of how the virus spreads to all reaches of the earth, it was goodish colored veins spreading across the map

And the movie was accompanied with an online game of survival, multiple choice type game. Gave you a day amount of how long you'd survive. Not sure. World war z?

Does anybody remember the movie, I forget what happened, but it was a pandemic too...and it had a scene of how the virus spreads to all reaches of the earth, it was goodish colored veins spreading across the map

And the movie was accompanied with an online game of survival, multiple choice type game. Gave you a day amount of how long you'd survive. Not sure. World war z?

I'm pretty sure you are talking about Planet of the Apes when the pilot got the virus at the end of the movie.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you are talking about Planet of the Apes when the pilot got the virus at the end of the movie.
Ohhhh was that it???!!! And the virus at the end spread with the veins throughout the world to show how fast and wide spread it was??!

That was the movie with the internet game right? I vaguely remember. Haven't seen since it first came out. What was the virus again? Chimp disease?

Damn I actually wish it wasn't that lol. Love that movie, but I'd rather a virus movie.

We just finished watching contagion. Hadn't watched that since it first came out....it hits incredibly close to home. Movie is real life.

It’s mad crazy how people cannot see through all of this nonsense and connect the dots. We just had an issue with China then boom this “virus”. We also just had an issue recently with Iran killing off one of their leaders then boom we are banning travel their due to this “virus” (see American Airlines website).

It has been confirmed (by Chinese scientists) that there are currently 2 strains and there are more likely as this thing mutates over time. That means you can be infected by each strain separately at least once, though they have found both strains in people at the same time. I don’t know if having both means you get worse symptoms, but there is such a thing as viral interference that says you can’t catch multiple colds, flus, etc at the same time, but I’m not entirely sure how that applies here. Perhaps someone with more medical knowledge can expand.

We need to commend China for continuing to be a leader in workers human rights by closing their factories to prevent the spread of this virus that is no worse than the flu. They continue to set a great example, they pioneered the suicide nets to save the lives of their workers and have also built worker dormitories so the workers can be comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom