Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
nfl is really knowingly letting a covid positive person attend their game

The Chiefs allowed around 14,000 fans into Arrowhead Stadium on Thursday night despite the Covid-19 pandemic. Kansas City mayor Quinton Lucas acknowledged earlier this week that at least one person with the virus would attend the game but he said officials had consulted medical experts before making the decision to allow fans.

Found that paragraph in this article:

Wow. Football is not that important.

Today's numbers. Still hitting 1k deaths, although the 7-day average is around 700. New cases are down recently, but so is testing.

WTF

There's fans in the stadium?

400k deaths looking more and more likely.

been saying it´s the EXPERIENCE that is missing from so many business models in these times.

sure you CAN go out to the club, walk around some Disney thing, or go to a Chiefs game...but IS IT FUN??

Complaints over gameday experience, player protests
Ticket brokers also described a variety of other factors weighing on the secondary sales market, ranging from rainy weather to complaints about the NFL leaning into social justice efforts to the Chiefs’ ticket pricing for the first game. And of course, all of the hurdles related to COVID-19.

“Have you seen the Doppler radar?” one broker asked. “That’s a part of it, too. You can’t discount the experience, either. You have to put a mask on, you have to go through all this stuff to get into the stadium, you have to go through all this stuff to get to your seat, you can’t take the mask off.

“Even when the Chiefs sucked, fans always knew they were going to have a great time inside Arrowhead on game day. That’s not what this is going to be like. Even in the worst times, it was like going to Coachella or a rock concert. This is going to be like going to a piano recital. You can’t ignore the experience that this will be and whether people want to pay for that.”

seems like doing pretty much anything big in 2020 is more like going to the airport...I hate the fn airport.

Last edited:

"At least" one implies there could be more than one. With 14k random people I say that's a fair assessment.

Ahh. I read it differently. I read it as they knew someone had covid for sure but they still let him attend.

I see what you're saying though. They don't know if anyone has it for sure but given the sheer numbers, the likelihood someone in attendance would have it is high.

Still. Fair assessment. Poor judgment though.

Last edited:
Ahh. I read it differently. I read it as they knew someone had covid for sure but they still let him attend.

I see what you're saying though. They don't know if anyone has it for sure but given the sheer numbers, the likelihood someone in attendance would have it is high.

Still. Fair assessment. Poor judgment though.
yeah I read it both ways, and neither way is good.

Roughly 1% of people in Kansas and in Missouri are infected right now. So of those 14,000 fans, about 140 are infected.

IMG_5772.PNG

What i find hilarious is that they are letting fans attend in Jacksonville FL of all places. Hilarious

Our numbers are going up again, feel like my own pandemic alertness should be clicked up a notch.

Also I'm looking at different candy skull face masks to spice up my rotation.

Back
Top Bottom