Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thats your setup on a regular day? Sheesh how can you breathe.
when i am outdoors usually just two. however, if i know i will be inside or a crowded area, i'll pull up an extra layer
you get use to it. fogging up the glasses is probably the more annoying part

when i am outdoors usually just two. however, if i know i will be inside or a crowded area, i'll pull up an extra layer
you get use to it. fogging up the glasses is probably the more annoying part

I recently started double masking and I rather 2 surgical masks than a surgical and a cloth. That combo is hard to breathe in, and I feel like 2 surgical masks is better protection anyways. 3 masks man idk, im sure id get used to it but damn. :lol:

about 10 hours after the second shot, i started feeling a little sick, body aches, and mild chills. i'd rate the discomfort a 1.4/8. i took some tylenol and now i'm at work. prolly leave early and go home for a nap before i get my kids :lol:

Yeah 2nd dose caused me body aches, fatigue the whole day. It's like you being sick but minus the fever. Good thing I felt much better the following day.

When I saw that I really hoped those people were somehow registered in the database so that they are eligible for "immunity passports" (in case that becomes necessary for travel, etc) and allowed to get their second dose on time, even if they're not in the current vaccine phase.

Getting my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine tomorrow morning. Just hope I feel fine Saturday as I was going to help a close friend move.

Also got news WA state is moving some big regions into phase 2 of reopening so hopefully things go better this time and they don't have to shut down again like in mid November.

Yeah I live in WA state too. I have hope it’ll go better this time since it’s not exactly fun outdoor weather. But ya know, people do whatever they want.
So true, plus some restaurants/lounges are allowed to have indoor/outdoor dining if tables are next to an open air area even though they are under a roof and you're basically inside the place.

Getting my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine tomorrow morning. Just hope I feel fine Saturday as I was going to help a close friend move.

Also got news WA state is moving some big regions into phase 2 of reopening so hopefully things go better this time and they don't have to shut down again like in mid November.

My friend’s wife took her second pfeizer this week and my friend who is a doctor took it a week ago. Both felt a little fatigued and arm pain but it last d less than 24 hours

Update: some more side effects data points for future Nters that plan to get the vaccine

got my vaccine 2nd dose of Pfizer yesterday night, as today progressed feeling pretty tired and some muscle aches but no fever. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow morning probably just gonna knock out early tonight

This is true.

We have been told that kids would be eating lunch in the classrooms and there would be an adult on hand while that is going on.

Back
Top Bottom